“Great experinece”

2-Hour Private Air Boat Tour of the Everglades
US$50.00*
1-Hour Wildlife Adventure in the Everglades National Park
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Experience the everglades from other than your car. Want to see
the gators - then visit the national parks. This is a great way to experience the glades, not just a short visit. Friendly and knowledgeable captain who is willing to share stories and information. Took the 2 hour tour, but in the future will consider the 2.5 or 3 hour tour. Expensive, but worth the money. Limited sightings of gators and birds.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

When Capt Bill opened the throttle on the air boat it was great. Even my 82 year old mother-in-law loved the entire ride, 1.5 hours. With Bill's knowledge of the area, he was able and more than willing to answer all kinds of questions about the region. Pelicans right on the boat no more than 4 feet away was exhilarating. Baby racoons six to eight feet away, way cool and finally holding a 2 foot long alligator. I've left a link to Totch's for the family to use when others come. I'll be back myself and would love to bring my grandchildren. Great Job

2  Thank Phil R
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We did not choose this airboat operator since it was part of the 1/2 day tour of the Everglades with Naples Transportation & Tours. The airboat ride was a highlight of our holiday and well worth the cost. The captain shared a lot of experience and information with us, He was a "fun" person and thrilled his passengers with high speed rides through the mangroves and sawgrass. We were in the front row of a small, six seater 300hp airboat so this was a plus for us and highly recommended. We did not see much in the way of wild life other than pelicans and racoons but that is always a gamble; this is after all the Everglades not a zoo. The office was rough looking as befits the area. One toilet for everybody, while clean, did take some time to accommodate everybody.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Mr Matthews is a really nice person, cares about his customers. You start off in great boats that can navigate through swamp grass like they were iceskating. The staff makes sure the botttoms of the boats will not harm any native (or non native) animals. If you want to see something close or at a safe distance, just ask and they will do their absolute best to find what you want. If you really want the everglades, this is it!! The guides were very knowleagable and helpful.- Bethany

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I have taken students from Moody Al, to the USA AIRBOAT experience for 4 years now. This year will be year 5. IT IS WONDERFUL! The guides are so accomidating and helpful. The knowledge they share about the Everglades is amazing. I take 6th graders to Key Largo Marine Lab and we always plan a tour on the way home, it is the highlight of the trip. I have gone 4 times and I learn something new every time. Even in the rain- we loved it. I would be devistated if we didn't get to experience the Everglades with USA airboats. I highly reccomend it to ALL visitors!

Been to Air Boat USA? Share your experiences!