“Easy place to go even with children”
Review of Bulldog BBQ

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 154 st
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The best ribs all the way, good fry and coleslow.
Very good chicken salad.
Nothing to rave about but still good for the money,perfect sunday early lunch,not busy.
Take out as well because no spécial ambiance to be sitting there.
Was there few time and take out too,ok place.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was surprised that this place wasn't better. I had the BBQ platter for two. So I got to try the Ribs, Brisket and pulled pork. I really liked the pulled pork, it was the only meat that had enough flavor to be eaten by itself. The ribs were meaty but there was no flavor. Unless you consider smoke a flavor. All I could taste was smoke. The brisket was completely and totally flavorless. The only way I was able to eat it was to mix it with the Mac n Cheese. The Mac n Cheese was average and the beans were super dry. It was disgusting.
I will say that when I wanted to have some BBQ I went online and did a little research. This restaurant was listed as one of the better BBQ restaurants in Miami. If this is considered one of the better BBQ restaurants in Miami, I won't ever eat at another BBQ restaurant in Miami. It ruined any expectation I have of good BBQ in Miami.

1  Thank johnstone01
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Not so good. Service not good. Macaroni and cheese cold. Ribs meaty but not so good. The odd thing is we ordered wings and they came out right away we ordered ribs they came out right away. The corn everything came out way to soon which is kind of odd, no? Anyway not so good. I see potential but not coming back, maybe it was a bad day.

1  Thank LanaCMiami
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I love the food here - the wings are huge. The burgers you can not beat. Even the fries fly off the table. They always offer interesting craft beers. This is not so pricy that it is unreasonable - but be careful. If you order extra mayo or sauce - you get charged. When you are paying 11 bucks for a burger - 5o cents for mayo doesn't seem steep but you are still laying out 11 bucks to start with. I don't appreciate being nickeled and dimed what I go out to eat. You are smarter to order your condiments on the side to ensure you have enough. I love the staff - they are super nice and a little wacky but the service is great!
This is a must try if you find yourself in the North Dade area.

1  Thank Gareth F
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Located in a strip shopping center in North Miami. A pleasant surprise since we lack good BBQ in South Florida. I had the pilled pork sandwich with a choice of plain, chipotle , or sweet fries. It also came with a side of delicious Cole slaw not creamy but crunchy. The pork was very good and a nice size portion. My only complaint is the BBQ sauce is thin and watery but with good flavor. My wife ordered a hamburger from a list of 8 choices or you can build your own. She had A Hot Mess, crisp bacon, caramelized onions, crispy onions, roasted mushrooms, blue cheese and horseradish mayo on a challah bun. Pulled mile high and also served with your choice of fries. Definitely one of the better hamburger, comparable to any of the new upscale burger Joints.

A good selections of beers and especially local craft beers on tap.

When you are in Miami and looking for very good BBQ, you must try Bulldog BBQ.

The owner was a contestant on the show Top Chef.

Been to Bulldog BBQ? Share your experiences!