“Awesome experience!”

Hotel Urbano
Ranked #55 of 122 Hotels in Miami
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I travel a lot and I have never had an experience where I walked into a hotel and was greeted by someone as good as kashan saeed, he was so pleasant! Than we decided to eat and had an amazing meal cooked by chef Fabian who was the sweetest man I have ever met and the food was outstanding!!!! The bartender Jennifer was a doll as well! Def. will be back to see them!! GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Taylorbungert
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
We thank you so very much for taking the time to review your stay with us - I will certainly pass on your kind words to Kasahn, Fabian, and Jennifer - guest feedback means the world to us! Hopefully next time you are visiting Miami we will have the chance to host you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I live and work in Miami, and the restaurant and lounge have got to be one of the best places to be after work in Brickell. The bartending staff (Jen and Soi) are both extremely funny and nice and Chef Fabian's recommendations have never steered me wrong. I stumbled across this place looking for karaoke once on a Friday (a blast!) and I have gone back so many times because I had such a good experience. It is usually a low-key and cool talkative crowd without all of the shoulder-to-shoulder nonsense of other Brickell restaurants. If you live or work in Brickell I would recommend that you stop by - you wouldn't think a hotel lounge could be so much fun.

Room Tip: While I didn't stay in the hotel, I can recommend that this bar makes a fabulous Manhattan (does...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to review Bistro Urbano - we so appreciate the support of our local Brickell residents! We're glad you've discovered our hiddne little gem of a bar and hope you continue to enjoy it as the evenings get a little cooler by the firepit! Thanks again....
Woodbury, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I was there for three nights, midweek on business, checked in early with no problem. Room was meticulously cleaned and prepped for my arrival. I spent an afternoon at the pool which was peaceful and relaxing. Had lunch there as well where the cook was able to create a meal off the menu for me. The staff was incredible and very helpful in their knowledge of the area. Great location just outside of downtown, but close to everything.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
We're so glad to hear that your business trip to Miami was peaceful and relaxing - and that our artsy vibe made it even a little bit hip as well! We hope that next time you need to be in Miami whether it's for business or pleasure - that we'll have the chance to see you again!
Kansas City
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We arrived and were able to get a room way before the official check in time. I loved the decor and the pool area looked like a oasis. I wish I could remember the name of the front desk clerk, because she was just awesome. The hotel is located right next to the bridge that goes to Key Biscayne. The room was big and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank KansasCityTammi
Thanks so much for the great review of your recent stay with us at Hotel Urbano! We're so glad you found our pool area an oasis and that we were able to accomodate an early check in for you - to get your vacation started early! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We stayed with our twin babies, and loved the convenience of the location, as well as the attentiveness of the staff. The hotel provided two cribs for us, which was a nice plus, since it meant we didn't need to travel with a playyard. We ordered breakfast every morning through room service, and it was always great. Would definitely return.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jdjcbc
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this review, 27 August 2012
Thanks so much for your kind review - we are so, so happy that you had a great experience with your twin babies at Hotel Urbano! We love room service too - so glad you enjoyed! We hope the rest of your trip was fantastic. Please feel free to reach us directly at sales@hotelurbano.com for any future reservations!
Salem, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I have stayed here frequently as I have a business project near by. The hotel is comfy and clean. My main inconvenience is that I receive no benefit from my repeat patronage: no points, no mileage, no upgrade, no incentive to return. My last trip both the bar and the pool were closed and I received no advance warning, apology, or compensation for the lack of services that I normally expect. I'm going to be looking for another hotel in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view... if and when the pool is open.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent expereince at Hotel Urbano. We sincerely apologize that you were visiting while we were making some small repairs to our pool - it never is a perfect time to make such adjustments and we are sorry. We do hope you will return - please contact us at sales@hotelurbano.com and we can chat about what type of reervations might work best for your frequent visits to Miami.
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Close to Hosptals if you need a place to stay befor or after a procedure or appointment. This is what we stumbled upon while looking. It's within minutes away from Miami University Hospitals. Now we go there as a get away too.

• Stayed August 2012
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this review, 8 August 2012
We're so glad you stumbled upon us, Karen! Thanks so much for visitng Trip Advisor to let others know of your discovery too! Please let us know next time you are in Miami visiting one of ths hospitals or for leisure and we would be happy to assist with your reservation. sales@hotelurbano.com. Thanks again!