“Fantastico”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Little Havana
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Absolutely my very favorite haunt in Little Havana for some authentic, tasty and relatively in-expense food. You must try this place at least once if you visit Miami!
The Fish Sandwiches are fantastico.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

While visiting Miami after our cruise my best friends husband took us by this place to try.
As we ride through little Havana wondering where he is taking us we stop at this small strip mall and park.
We enter and it is CROWDED!! That is typically a good sign for me but I was still a little hesitant.
We waited for a table to clear and we were seated.
We placed our orders and the food came out very fast.

I had the best FRITURAS DE COBO/ conch Fritters I have had in my life!! They were so moist and full of conch & other veggies/spices not the fritters that you get that are mostly breading.
The EMPANADA DE CAMARON/Shrimp Empanada were good as well.
I tried the SOPA DE CHERNA/Grouper Soup and didn't like it but everything else we tried was really good I just don't remember what all of it was.

I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is visiting Miami and has transportation to get her.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Calamari was awesome ! Had a platter and everything on it was good, the fish was fresh and fried crispy.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very unassuming and simple fish market type restaurant. No frills at all, but very good seafood. We had fantastic conch fritters.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We were lucky at arriving around 2:40 in the afternoon, as the waitperson commented "You should have seen this place 20 minutes ago!". But now there were plenty of tables, so keep timing in mind if you come.

The shrimp were delicious, and of high quality, as were the fried oysters and their mahi-mahi fish sandwich. We had the key lime pie and coconut cream pie for desert, and left full and very happy!