“Best Sea Food.”

Ranked #87 of 4,192 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Little Havana
“Best Sea Food.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

You cannot go wrong with this small place in Little Havana. It's highly recommended by Diners N Drive in and Guy is not wrong. Very Friendly staff and freshest sea food, I have ever had.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Easley, South Carolina
“Awesome Shrimp (Camarones Fritos)”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Ate here twice, ordered the Camaronera burrito...I thought it only had shrimp in it but also had white fish. Burrito was good, but I don't like fish so next time I would order without fish if possible. Second trip ordered the CAMARONES FRITOS (Fried Shrimp) and AWEEE Man it was sooo Goood! If we make the trip back I will definitely order the fried shrimp again. Went at lunch one time and basically had to stand at the bar to eat, the place was completely packed. Good food, good price.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CDone
Miami, Florida
“Horrible!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We went there today for lunch after I saw this place on Travel Channel. If you like big black flies, nothing available on the menu and Denny's style waitresses, goooo. The calamari was like chewing on the bottom of a tennis shoe, the fish soupy thingy had so much comino in it that it was brown, the whole fried fish was dry, dry, dry. Ok, you want to fight the flies, go for the shrimp which was decent. Then there was the guy who came in and sat at all the tables begging for your left overs! Disaster!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Travelingforyou
Miami Beach
“The palace of fried food”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The place is a fish market period. With not too many fish options that Sunday....
They added tables were to can share your conversation with at least the 4 tables that surround you very close together...
Very poor selection of fish, and no cooking choice but fried.
Expensive for no reason, not a nice location, without a view, far from tourist attractions...
The menu is very limited couldn't not even get a grouper sandwich which is pretty common fish here in South Florida.
The prices are unbelievable.... a 3 small pieces of fried, of course, lobster with 2 slices of tomato and 4 pieces of unwashed lettuce that I had to put aside, no side to it, the poor lonely small sandwich 13 dollars... So imagine the rest.... The conch salad was 9 dollars... At the restaurant at the Eden Roc they have it at same price but at least you're looking at the ocean and not smelling the fresh catch of the day....
My husband had a fish filet with yellow rice that was ok but could find that anywhere in Miami.
Better at Garcia' s which Is for what I know from the same owner...
Service though was surprisingly good, Ah! If you drink there's no alcohol, but for what I've seen you can take your own.
And for coffee gotta go outside to the coffee shop in the corner... You tell me ...
Me, never return

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Marcela
Edmonton, Canada
“Simple and good”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I went on the last day of our Miami trip right before heading to the airport. I had the lobster sandwich for $13.95 (MP) and hubby had the shrimp sandwich. We both thought it was good but the bun was kind of plain. Sandwiches don't come with sides but we didn't order anything else. If we go again we would definitely want to try other things on the menu. An older gentleman (believe to be the owner) came by asked us where we're from and thanked us for coming. When we left he thanked us again and was very friendly. It's places like these where I truly feel our business is appreciated.

Visited May 2014