I stayed here with my family while visiting friends in the area, and we were very impressed. The 'campus' is a nice setup, as there are 2 other Marriott hotels on the same property, so you have easy access to the other restaurants, sports bar, pool, etc. The hotel was very clean, and the suite spacious and nicely decorated.
The staff were very friendly, one even going so far as to ask my 2 yr old's favorite cartoon character (Curious George, natch) and then printing off some coloring pages for him.
The included breakfast was nice, but don't sleep on it as they start shutting down right at the 9:30AM cutoff.
The only minor issue we had with the property was that it was a bit of a pain to get to when exiting Hwy 836. It's kind of tricky to get over on Le Jeune when there is a lot of traffic. Can't be helped, just takes an extra left turn or two.
Overall, excellent stay, exceeded expectations, and wouldn't hesitate to book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a modern suite at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport, a comfortable and convenient airport hotel in Miami, Florida set just 10 minutes from Miami International Airport. Our extended-stay hotel is the perfect accommodation to make travel easier. We provide a free airport shuttle to MIA and our guest suites feature full kitchens so you can prepare meals at your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn By Marriott Miami Airport Florida