Stayed here twice before and after a cruise. The property was very well kept and the breakfast was great. Janet, Meyrin, and Paola at the front desk gave us great customer service. A few cons were the uncertainty of amenity rates and one GSAs poor customer service. During my preparation for my arrival I called the property multiple times to make sure everything was set before I got there. I inquired about shuttle service to the port of Miami. First, I was told that it was $6, then I was told it was $8, and then I was told that the property didn't offer shuttle service to the port. It was $8 to the port but they did not offer that same shuttle service from the port back to the hotel. I was not informed of this!! Also, I called to make sure my credit card authorization went through after faxing it twice and emailing it once. They said they never received a fax but my fax machine said it went through both times. These faxes had PII on them! Before I was able to even state my request over the phone one of the GSAs, Ronald, transferred me to marriot central reservations. You are not supposed to transfer people without there consent and knowing what they need first. When I called back he still preceded to talk over me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Miami Downtown/Medical Center hotel in midtown Miami is minutes from the Adrienne Arsht Center, American Airlines Arena, Miami Marlins Park, Port of Miami and the University of Miami and Jackson Health Systems. Start each morning with complimentary breakfast and unwind each evening in contemporary suites, 25% larger than comparably priced rooms at other hotels near Jackson Memorial Hospital. Enjoy additional amenities, including complimentary Wi-Fi and in-suite kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. Maintain your workout routine in the on-site fitness center and take a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool featured at our Miami Airport hotel. Traveling for work? Take advantage of complimentary business services, including free printing and faxing, and host meetings and other events in 1,260 sq. ft. of total space. Whether staying for business or leisure, the SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center hotel is ideal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Hotel Miami
- SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center Florida