“Nice ride!”

Pirates Adventures Sightseeing Tour from Miami
Ranked #7 of 119 Nightlife in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Everything you need to experience the beauty of Fall Creek Falls State Park is right here at The Way Inn: gas, groceries, lodging, and camp supplies. Not exactly sure what you'll need or where to head when you get into the park? We've got you covered. With more than a decade of serving as the gateway to Tennessee's most beautiful state park, we've learned a thing or two about how to help our guests out, and we're more than happy to give you a little advice and a friendly send off.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The tour went from bayside (very easy and used in conjunction with Miami open city tour ticket). We saw Biscayne Bay, the port of Miami, Fisher Island, Millionaires Row & a new view of the city skyline. Our tour guide was informative and very entertaining without being in your face. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I took my 4 Year Old Twins last weekend and it was truly a "Pirates of the Caribbean" type of experience....They absolutely loved "El Loro" while I enjoyed the guided tour around the Biscayne Bay. The staff was fun, courteous and friendly...I l definitely recommend this tour if you are in town visiting or if you re looking for a fun activity with the family!!!

1  Thank PinzonL
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

We had my husband's birthday on board of El Loro, and it was great!!!! The music, the experience, the food, and everything was perfect!!! We were about 60 pple and even kids had so much fun. I really recommend it!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had clients in town for real estate and what better way to show them around the waterfronts that cruising the Biscayne Bay with an amazing team of people; they were delighted with the service and had a lot of fun. Thank you Miami Aqua Tours for making my job an out of the box experience!

1  Thank PVargasrealtor
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We had a birthday party for a friend and we had a blast!!!! Really well organized, great Dj and lovely crew
Highly recommended!! either for a private party, family or tour you will enjoy it