“Flavor Flave”

US$68.98*
Miami Food and Art Walking Tour of Wynwood Neighborhood
Ranked #1 of 15 Food & Drink in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Culinary Tours brings you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking. We organize Miami food tasting tours that not only showcase a particular type of cuisine, but also the culture and history behind it, giving tour participants the full story. The food tours in Miami are divided into different categories depending on cuisine and neighborhoods and offer foodies, both residents and visitors to the area, a chance to sample delicious dishes.
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Was a great experience. Good meeting location, central to tourist areas. Covered both trendy and hole in the wall restaurants. Our guide, Marie, was excellent. Gave good history on restaurants and food being served, neighborhoods and provided additional recommendations on places to see and eat.

There are newer reviews for Miami Culinary Tours - Private Tours

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had the best time on the culinary tour of South Beach. The food was excellent, our guide Mirka was fun and knowledgeable, and we learned some interesting history about Art Deco and Miami Beach. We tried a large variety of food (ceviche, empanandas, churros, pizza, vaca frita, gelato!!) and drink and were offered portions that more than made a meal. We were all stuffed at the end of the tour!! While there is some walking involved there are plenty of stops to rest and eat, and Mirka always tried to find a shady spot or cool lobby when she was telling us about the local sites. Mirka has so many interesting stories, and because she knows the area and the restaurants so well we had access to things otherwise not available to the public. As a local I learned so much, and my friends who were visiting thought it was a great way to get an overview of the area. I would suggest booking your tour for the early part of your visit so that you can return to the restaurants that you like later in your stay. We made the mistake of going on the last day and wished we had known about some of the places earlier. This is a great activity to do with friends (or even alone) and Mirka does a wonderful job of sharing her knowledge. We are already planning to schedule another tour that they offer in Wynwood.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My friend treated me to the Miami culinary tour with Mirka a couple of days ago for my birthday present and it was absolutely fantastic! The food was excellent, the tour was really fun and informative, and Mirka was engaging and so knowledgeable about the Miami area. She knew so much about food and all the different types of cuisines but also about Miami in general. Mirka was a top-notch guide, making sure we were comfortable, showing us places of interest, making sure we were safe crossing the streets. It's hard for me to say which food I enjoyed the most because they were all so delicious! it was really nice having a sample of these different types of food, and the amount of food was very generous. By the time we got to the gelato, I was really full (but I still enjoyed the yummy gelato!). I wished I hadn't eaten breakfast that morning, but everything was still extremely delicious. I highly recommend the Miami culinary tour with Mirka. It was the best birthday present ever!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Mirka our tour guide was excellent! It was a nice mix of Miami Beach History and many delicious food stops outlining the different cultures that influence the food in Miami Beach.

1  Thank Val1202
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was an excellent food tour with a great guide, Ritchie, who was great fun, enthusiastic and entertaining. The restaurants visited were all superb and the food was delicious. All places made provision for my vegetarian needs which was much appreciated.
We would recommend this tour, not only for the food but for the additional information about South Beach as we stopped or passed by many places of interest.
Thank you all so much for an absolutely wonderful experience - we would definitely do it again!