“It was amazing. Eric ( guide) made the experience a lot better.”

Buffalo Tiger's Airboat Tours
Ranked #4 of 214 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Buffalo Tiger's Fla. Everglades Airboat Rides is located approximately 11 miles west of Krome Avenue on Hwy 41 on the Miiccosukee Indian Reservation. Our hours of operation 9am to 5pm Monday thru Sunday. We are Miccosukee family owned and operated. Our tour guides take you on a 45 minute guided tour that includes a stop at an authentic Indian camp with boardwalk. See wildlife in their natural habitat. Experience the wonder and beauty of the Florida Everglades.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Sarasota, Florida
“It was amazing. Eric ( guide) made the experience a lot better.”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The location is right on the Indian reserve and is a family and Indian tribe tour company. It was amazing and the knowledge was awesome. They should you their land and you can experience this amazing experience. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYBODY AT ANYTIME.

Visited October 2013

LONG ISLAND
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“THE BEST TOUR AND RIDE PERIOD!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I'm not one to post reviews but I must say that the Buffalo Tiger tour guide and ride is the best around. I had a buddy with us who's been quite a few air boat tours and he though about it before he even told me. He said it was the best as well. Thanks to Ernie our guide who was pleasant, respectful, and had plenty of knowledge of experience. Welcome to Miami and the best guys in the Everglades.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank EDLOVE
Betty O, Manager at Buffalo Tiger's Airboat Tours, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for taking an airboat ride with us. At Buffalo's we want to ensure you enjoy your experience with us. It's good to hear from our guests, and all of us here at Buffalo's enjoy what we do.

Shoonaabesha
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ask for Eric!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I had wanted to go on one of these rides for so long, my boyfriend and I finally decided to go for it. After reading many reviews for other airboat tours we decided that Buffalo Tiger was the best one, they have access to parts of the everglades and other tours don't. It's also pretty chill and not crowded with tourists. The tours are small and very intereractive. We stopped for a few minutes in a small Indian Village, there was a fire going on and bunch of raccoons which was very interesting and cool. Make sure to go with Eric he is fun and enjoys to share his knowledge of the gators and the land.

1 Thank Karla C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Eric is the best!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

I honestly can't say enough great things about our experience here.

Our tour consisted of myself and my parents, and we had the time of our lives! We are Florida natives, so alligators are nothing new to us. Knowing this, our guide Eric skipped the touristy stuff and gave us a personal tour of the Everglades and we had an exceptional time.

We will be back again, for sure, and we will make sure to have Eric as our guide. Thank you for the amazing experience, Eric, we hope to see you again!

2 Thank Resifant
Krakow, Poland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was great!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

A quick call last sunday morning and only one hour later me and my friend were on the Buffalo Tiger's airboat. The guide was super-friendly and gave a lot of interesting info about gators and the Everglades.