We travel to Miami yearly for the Sony Open Tennis Tournament. This was the best place we have stayed so far. It was an easy drive to Key Biscayne and it is within walking distance to many great places to eat. So, no need to pay for parking! The full kitchen saved us both time and money, as well. It was also nice to have a washer and dryer in the room/apartment. The condo was also very clean. We saw no bugs!
That being said, the amenities were lacking. There were no kitchen towels and the 2nd bathroom did not come with items such as blower dryers and hotel sized shampoo and such. They also provided limited towels. We were told we had to wash the provided towels ourselves or pay for more. There are also no alarm clocks. It isn't like any of this is THAT big of a deal but it didn't really give me a feeling that they are overly concerned about our comfort.
Overall, it was a pleasant experience and we will consider staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Residence is a condo-hotel located in the Brickell Area. We specialized in vacation rental and corporate housing. Our apartments range from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Furnished and equipped to feel at home while you travel.The apartments include: Wi-Fi Connection. Washer and dryer. Telephone and TV Cable. Full kitchen. Balconies. Central A/CConcierge services. Our amenities include: 24-hour front, Valet parking, pool, gym, business center, conference and party room. Pet friendly in some locations, fees may apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Habitat Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Miami Hotel Miami
- Habitat Residence Miami, Florida