I stayed in the 2nd tower and my "apartment" was VERY clean and stylish in a minimalist way. I literally had everything I needed including quiet surroundings. If you are a budget traveler though, beware of the $150 deposit. Most places simply hold the funds and release it if there are no additional charges. Habitat Residence actually charges your account and credits it back to you a few days later. If you can, put the deposit on a credit card you don't frequently use. Also, this hotel is quite far from South Beach so if you do not plan on renting a car, please allow for an hour or more to make it to the "strip" via public transportation.
The staff was not "overly" accommodating but I found this refreshing. When I had a concern, it was addressed in a very timely fashion. Overall, this place is perfect for those staying in Miami for a while or like me, prefer to stay in places that are off the beaten path. Will definitely stay here again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Residence is a condo-hotel located in the Brickell Area. We specialized in vacation rental and corporate housing. Our apartments range from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Furnished and equipped to feel at home while you travel.The apartments include: Wi-Fi Connection. Washer and dryer. Telephone and TV Cable. Full kitchen. Balconies. Central A/CConcierge services. Our amenities include: 24-hour front, Valet parking, pool, gym, business center, conference and party room. Pet friendly in some locations, fees may apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Habitat Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Miami Hotel Miami
- Habitat Residence Miami, Florida