“LOVED LEMONI! Great Salad / GREAT soup!”
Review of Lemoni Cafe

Lemoni Cafe
Ranked #329 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Went to lunch last weekend with 2 friends. The quinoa salad is delicious! The butternut squash soup is delicious, no cream and one of the best butternut squash. Ordered the garden salad! Amazing dressing. The bread that comes with the soup and salad is delicious! I would go back again! Will be back!

1  Thank anabellepaulino

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have had lunch a few times at Lemoni Cafe and went there for dinner this evening for the first time. Fairly quiet on a Sunday evening (they close at 7 pm). I had the Salmon Burger with greens which was prepared Panini style and served hot, fresh and quite tasty. The small green salad along side was just perfect. For dessert I had a piece of coffee cake infused with a dash of rum and served on a plate with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce. The presentation was great but the cake was a little dry. We were well attended to and overall a very pleasant dinner experience.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

We happened to walk past one night and were just drawn in by the eclectic French bistro-ish cafe type of atmosphere - the menu was so extensive that we sort of rolled our eyes and figured that there were way too many items for any of them to be really good. Boy were we wrong. What we had was pretty special - fresh, home-made mushroom soup which was OUTSTANDING, and a brie/ham panini which again, was absolutely superb. The Argentinian woman who was our waitress for the evening was so charming and friendly that we just fell in love with the whole place and couldn't wait to go back. So when my husband asked me where would I want to go for our 6th wedding anniversary, I chose Lemoni - even though it's quite a drive from Fort Lauderdale. But it's SO worth it - the Argentinian woman wasn't there, but we still had a charming and wonderful waitress who was just delightful. I ordered the tuna panini which was served warm - fat and delicious with mozarella, basil, spinach and avocado - with a delicious, fresh green salad on the side - mm mm good. My husband ordered the skirt steak (which was the special) and it arrived with a massive portion of fresh spinach which was excellent, some garlic and pesto olive oil as a dip, some grilled bread and mashed potato - he said it was excellent - the steak was grilled to perfection and had a wonderful flavor - and the portion of fresh spinach was so refreshing to see such generous portions. We were also treated to a dessert as it was our anniversary - Tiramisu - all I can say was that it floated off the plate it was so light - just delicious. Not a strong coffee flavor, but you could tell it had just been made then and there - it was superb, probably one of the best tiramisu desserts we've ever had. The service was excellent, the staff friendly, efficient and welcoming - so far everything we've tried on the menu has been outstanding, the atmosphere is so warm - obviously the patrons are locals and go there regularly - we just LOVE it. It's not fancy - it's just good food, excellent prices, great service, and a nice, warm atmosphere. Love it. Can't wait to go back. It's a little out of the way - but you won't regret trying it.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

I still love this place. They are now open on Sundays with a wonderful brunch menu. It's a very clean, quaint place with excellent service.

Today I went for the brunch and had the most delicious blueberry pancakes. They were the best ones I have ever eaten. My friend had the 2 egg breakfast, which was equally as good (delicious potatos with rosemary in them). Everything was so flavorful.

It's a very big menu with a lot vegetarian selections for me; there is definitely something for everyone. I have had the nutella sandwich that was FANTASTIC. Sounds odd - but the flavors were amazing and it is served hot. Also delicious are the brie bites (an appetizer).

I have recently had the soy burger wrap and it is incredible. The wrap if filled with all kinds of greens and good stuff, and is served with a 3 bean salad. This is my new favorite thing here.

I will reiterate from my old review; I love Lemoni Cafe. It is a great neighborhood place -- good food, good people running it. It's ALL good and you certainly don't come away hungry.

p.s. If you have room for dessert (try to save room), be sure to get the brownie. It is gooey and delicious and served with ice cream. The ricotta tart is equally amazing - it's hard to choose - both are big enough to share (see my photos). The presentation of it is incredible! YUM!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Lemoni has two restaurants on N.E. 2nd avenue, both very different and tasty. The first to open specializes in delightful sandwiches, salads and mediterranean platters. The other prepares wood oven pizzas that are wonderful. The space is casual, dim and cozy and plays great jazz in the background. Both are very inexpensive and a great alternative for a quick meal without having to pay big bucks like at some of the other neighborhood restaurants.

Been to Lemoni Cafe? Share your experiences!