“Great Cuban restaurant with healthy choices, great Fritas (spicy burger)”
Review of Sergio's Kendall

Sergio's Kendall
Ranked #389 of 4,308 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I like this place a lot. I bring people that want to try Cuban food, but aren't necessarily very adventurous. They have a healthy menu which is great. You can go really-typical Cuban and have the palomilla (thin Cuban steak) with white rice and black beans. Or you can have a frita (Cuban hamburger). Or you can try any of their new healthy choices from their La Flaca menu, I've tried all of these and they are great. Also, for breakfast, they have great café c leche w Cuban toast. Personally, I ask for the French bread toast which is really good. Also, for breakfast, I like their mezclado which is scrambled eggs w ham. It's really big and you can share. They have very reasonable prices and have a really nice Cuban décor. Of course, end your meal w a Cuban cafecito (expresso shot). You can't go wrong here. Everything I've had is great.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

When Sergio first started on Coral Way, it was the best latin restaurant with great prices. I ate there for dinner with my mother, and my palomilla steak had no flavor. The moros were not well done. The malanga fries were very delicious, but the rest of the dinner was really not great. The atmosphere is wonderful, the outdoor seating is very nice. But I go there for the food really. Service wasnt all that either. Prices were a little high for latin food.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

My wife and I decided to try Sergio's for breakfast and it was good. We had eggs, and Cuban toast with cafe con leche (Cuban coffee with milk), and it was good. The service was good and fast.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great friendly place. Good latin food. The service was a bit off because they were so busy but it was worth the wait. The steak and the yuca are my favorites.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We live nearby and eat at Servio's regularly. The food is alway above average and, most importantly, consistent. You always know what you will receive and how it will be prepared. This is very important in a relatively local restaurant.