I am rarely speechless, but Marriott got it right with the Marquis Miami. Wow, wow. I travel quite a bit for work and prefer Marriott in general. But this Marquis deserves this title which is reserved for a high end Marriott. The New York City Marriott Marquis pales in comparison and any manager working in NYC who visits the Miami version of the Marquis brand would consider a serious overall of their sister property. So, this Marquis is relatively new and is therefore not worn or dirt; on the contrary, it sparkles. From the moment we arrived, the front desk folks welcomed us with open arms and put us into an extraordinary room with an incredible view of the city. We did have a suite, so the office area in the room as well as the expansive bathroom were just stunning. The food was high quality as was the room service. Even the small touches built into this hotel are of high quality: there is a small red light that you can turn on which can be seen in the hallway outside of your door which is a message to the staff to not knock under any circumstances. I mean, that's great, as I have been disturbed in countless hotels over the years even with the 'do not disturb' sign prominently displayed on the outside doorknob. This is the highest of quality Marriott hotel and I am already looking forward to our return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami Florida