We just stayed at this Hotel. It was superb & at the top of what we have come to expect from JW's all over. The hotel is beautiful- very opulent lobby - and the staff is fantastic. From the moment we checked in at the front desk to service to our room, restaurants, etc. this was a memorable experience and worthy of many repeats. Gigiana (who could not have been nicer or more informative about all aspects of the hotel and things to do) gave us spectacular service and consideration at check-in & throughout or stay. Jonathan was an outstanding bell man with our luggage and orientation to the technology in our room. The room itself was stunning with fantastic views of the water. Other reviewers have written about the room and baths & all the GOOD things they said are TRUE - very unique appointments in both & lots of hi-tech! Appetizers and drinks on the concierge level were very tasty and again beautiful views of water and sunset. Dinner at db Moderne Bistro - the food was sublime & unique at the same time, the service by Paul, just right. Breakfast in ThreeFortyFive on 2nd floor was cordial and yummy. The General Manager, Ryan Schmied was truly considerate and helpful. Daniella Duque, the Hostess, was gracious and accommodating of our late arrival. Our server, Liliam Miro, was expertly attentive at just the right times. The breakfast buffet was top shelf. All in all, this was a hotel stay and experience that was WAY ABOVE even the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami Florida