2 people have started booking this hotel
US$322
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
JW Marriott
US$322
travelup.com
US$317
Expedia.comUS$322
Hotels.comUS$322
PricelineUS$325
2,168 results
All reviews basketball court virtual bowling bathroom mirror whole foods beautiful hotel concierge lounge valet parking beautiful room heart of downtown south beach luxury hotel mini bar biscayne bay fitness center rooftop pool tv floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2019

Stayed here night before cruise. The good: Close to cruise port; good meal at Boulud Sud restaurant with great servers; Front desk was courteous and helped with some issues. The bad: Arrived at 4:30 PM and room was still not ready. Waited until 6:00 to get into room (front desk did allow us access to the concierge lounge...which as a platinum member I thought I got anyway...but we had to pay for drinks?...to their credit they gave us $70 credit to eat after discussing our issues 1 1/2 hours later); We specifically picked this hotel for the roof pool...Cool let's go to the pool...POOL CLOSED FOR PRIVATE FUNCTION...that would have been nice to know ahead of time...OK, we'll just go in the morning...next day...POOL CLOSED...no reason given; We tried to go to the restaurant on the second floor for dinner...waited 15 minutes to be acknowledged...3 staff and maybe 12-15 people in the room and nobody was being served. We finally gave up along with several other groups and went downstairs to the other restaurant.; Breakfast...the $26 or so buffet was about what you get at a Residence Inn breakfast. Not worth it. Starbucks is a 5 minute walk.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Yukon2017
Valentina R, Front Office Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2019

Dear Yukon2017,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, we truly value you feedback. I am pleased to read that you enjoy the location of our hotel and the effort of our associates to assist you with your request. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations while in our care and please feel assured that our entire staff is truly committed to deliver a superior hotel experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I assure you that your comments have been shared with the entire hotel staff in order to improve our commitment towards you and all our guests.

If you would like to further discuss the details of your stay and your schedule permits a brief conversation, please contact me directly at 305.421.8600.

Valentina R
Front office Manager

Reviewed 2 May 2019

Upon arriving at the Biscayne JW Marriott, a gentleman by the name of Nestor greeted me, checked me in, and provided true amd genuine hospitality with class and tact. Moreover, it was quite evident he was not doing so, simply because it was his job. The definition of "management material".

The rest of the staff I came in contact with had unmatched levels of professionalism.

JW Marquees Biscayne -- truly my new favorite hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan324324
Reviewed 29 April 2019

I stayed at the Marquis for the past 3 days....I travel extensively and I was truly humbled by the outstanding service and amenities of the hotel, (I was also upgraded to a beautiful Suite) But in addition, the Chief Concierge Andres Meneses, went above and beyond to ensure my stay was OUTSTANDING> for example; I went to the concierge lounge for breakfast and unfortunately, they did not have an omelet station...I contacted Andres, and without hesitation offered me to order room service and it would be taken care of! Boom! That's how you do excellent customer service. In addition, since I was relocating to a nearby Marriott Beach property he provided me with VIP certificates for the beach. I was humbled and very proud to be a loyal lifetime Titanium Member! Thank you! YOU set the Titanium Standard!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

This Miami-based financial hotel fulfills all your expectations. Rooms and bathrooms are large, beautifully furnished and very comfortable. The view is very beautiful! the pool is nice ... there is even a basketball court located in the hall that can be used and for other sports. breakfast without being impressive is very good. The staff is nice! I agree 9,5 this hotel and I recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Adina123
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

Terrible experience. The sheets were stained. At this caliber of a hotel if washing can’t get the stains off, throw out the sheets! There was a dirty pair of socks, an open Doritos pack and trash in the drawer between the two beds. Disgusting. When I reported this there was no surprise or apology. Dishes at the restaurant were dirty. A colleague saw an employee scratch the dirt from the bottom of a coffee cup with a spoon and put the spoon back in the pile to use. I got woken up at 3am by loud music coming from outside. The lights from the other buildings (that are too close) seep into the room. The faucet wouldn’t drain. There’s no cell phone reception in the room and the internet connection keeps dropping. Don’t bother to stay here find a different hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Seda S
hanaBP, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2019

Dear svas8,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami. We extend our sincerest apologies that we did not exceed your expectation while in our care; please feel assured that we take matters such as this very seriously and our team is truly committed to deliver an excellent service to all our guests. The management team in the department you mentioned has been alerted and your concerns have been shared directly with them.

If you would like to further discuss the details of your stay and your schedule permits a brief conversation, please call me directly at 305.421.8600. We hope to welcome you once again in the future and provide the superior service you deserve.

Hana B.