“Great Location, Yummy Food and Affordable.”

Latin American Bayside Cafe
Ranked #581 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The bayside marketplace in downtown Miami, is a fun and happening spot for people to let loose and enjoy. With shopping, great dining options and fun entertainment, it's the perfect place to be when you are on vacation in the Miami area. A fun place to stop and grab a bite and listen to some great music as different artist's perform for you. Great food fun and free entertainment, while you shop at the different colorful stalls.

There are a great few restaurants, located in the Bayside market place and I have enjoyed them all, but one of my fav's is a little place called " Latin American Bayside Cafe". This place is right on the busy outdoors, you can dine inside the restaurant or choose to dine "al fresco" overlooking the bay. I always opt for the outdoors it's fun as people are strolling by and the boats pull in and out the bay.

Okay so now to the yummy food. The food at this cafe is: #1 affordable and #2 delicious really yummy and there is something for everyone. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner you just can't go wrong. If you are looking for an affordable place to dine, on a budget, order up this place as your next go to restaurant when you're in the area. With a drink in your hand, you can't go wrong with the energetic atmosphere on the water as you are serenaded with the rich latin music that fills the air in as the wind blows your troubles away and you know your vacation has begun.

Recommended dishes:

Medianoche De Pierna Midnight sandwich with pork 6.25
Camarones Enchilados* Shrimp in creole sauce 12.95
Camarones Al Ajillo* Shrimp sauteed in garlic sauce 12.95
Masas De Puerco Fritas* Fried pork chunks 9.95
Palomilla a La Plancha Con Cebolla* Palomilla steak with chopped onions 8.95

*****Just a few items on the menu that has me and my family going back or more, also for breakfast time the Croquetas is a must have.*****

One last Suggestion for a sweet treat visit: Coco Gelato at Bayside Marketplace. The Gelato is so Yummy, it’s a must have after a delicious dinner.

Enjoy!!!...Don’t forget, check out my review my next review will be on Cruises so stay tuned and follow my contributions on hotels restaurants and cruising.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were here for dinner a Friday night. I order Pargo a la Plancha and was not so good, I felt very disappointed because I though it will be outstanding, I didn’t like the flavor but was well cooked. My husband order Pescado Empanizado and was excellent, better than mine for sure! The portions were very reasonable and the vegetable salad is great. One of the waiter was very kind and the other one was a little bit rude, but in general was good service. I enjoy the view and the environment.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Authentic Cuban food. Great price and wonderful location. Outdoor and indoor seatings. Great Mojitos. A must when visiting Bayfront.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had lunch here while waiting for our flight to Barbados. The view right on the water was interesting and so were the other diners. We sat outside but you can eat indoors in cramped quarters. You get quite a variety of people here, both customers and others strolling by. The staff was more than adequate. There is a HUGE selection of items on the menu. We had the typical Cubano meal. It was large. The pork was fairly greasy. All the food was decently prepared. We couldn't finish all the food. The washrooms are inside. They were small and filthy. Only use them if you absolutely have to. We would eat here again.

1  Thank vagabondoug
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We tried beef with rice plus fish sandwich and both the items were horrible. Nothing great about this restaurant. They have a karaoke section which we all enjoyed and something that made us sit for long. Other then that, its a disappointment. My first and last visit.