“Best Christmas Park ever.”

Santa's Enchanted Forest
Ranked #158 of 366 things to do in Miami
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I have been going to Santa's for 20 yes now and I must say the park gets better every yr, my kids have grown up going their and look for forward to go still to this day when it opens, my get to enjoy taking my grandkids down here now, I meet one of the one of the owners and he is one of the sweetest persons u could ever meet, very friendly and was very helpful, I will always go to Santa's as long as it stays open, I live in Pembroke Pines and drive down there a few times that it is here,best Christmas park I have been too.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"thrill"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 17 December 2013

You get a FANTASTIC bargain when you buy a single day entrance or a SUPER FANTASTIC bargain when you buy a season pass! I know my family has gone to several carnivals besides Santas and spent the same or sometimes even more for unlimited ride wristbands. And they usually have around only 20-25 rides, no shows, and definitely do not have the food selection you will find at Santas. At Santas you will get over 100 rides, live shows, and food you can not find at other carnivals. There is just no comparison between Santas Enchanted Forest and other carnivals. Recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

This place is extremely overpriced. There is nothing worth seeing for an admission price of $32 for the night. It looks like a carnival with christmas lights in the middle of the ghetto. The food is nasty. The fryer for the mini donuts looks like it has never been cleaned and oil never changed. The decorations are so old that they are falling apart and the colors have faded. I have no interest in ever going back, I would much rather spend my time & money somewhere else.

1  Thank Lucky16168
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Free parking very close to the park, took my grandson and we had a good time all the shows and lights everything good, no complaints very secure.....Thnx Santa!

Angel

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I've been to Santa's Enchanted Forest many times over the years, and this year is the BEST ever! The glorious lighted walk through the displays includes a mistletoe bridge and a place for kids (and adults alike) to write notes to Santa (they provide the notes, pencils and "mail box".) The walk leads up to a huge Chiristmas Tree that is beautifully lit. There are food vendors of all types. They do not serve alcohol, which is a plus or minus depending on your wishes. Past the tree leads to the main ride/attraction area. There are so many rides, it's amazing. The mix of rides includes thrilling rollercoasters, a ferris wheel, childrens rides, and interactive haunted houses. There is also plenty of carnival style games, which I have no interest in, but many people seem to enjoy. The bathrooms are located in trailers that each have several stalls, sinks and mirrors. The bathrooms are clean and located throughout the park, which is a GREAT improvement from previous years. The enterence fee to Santa's Enchanted Forest is a fixed price, which includes all of the attractions (except for the bungee catapult ball and bull ride.) There may be coupons online but I'm not sure. The earlier you get there the better. Wear comfortable close-toed shoes, you will be doing a lot of walking through this brilliant wonderland.

3  Thank snaggedy