“The MOST beautiful EVER!”

Hotel Beaux Arts Miami
Ranked #47 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Great Yarmouth, England
“The MOST beautiful EVER!”
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I absolutey loved this hotel, everything about it says style and class. We were lucky enough to use Marriott points to stay for 5 nights, when I walked into our suite I was just stunned, I announced to the porter that I wanted to live here it was just so beautiful. the lounge had a White leather corner unit and what must have been a 50" inch tv. There was a bang and olufson (?) stereo and each room had an iPad to use, I have my own but it's a brilliant touch. The bathroom is stunning with a stainless steel sink with colour changing taps. The whirlpool bath had a waterfall feature, sadly I never got around to using it, the shower was too good. This hotel is situated within the JW Mariott Marquis, occupying the top three floors, it shares many of the facilities (which I've already reviewed) but it does have it's own check in desk (with a very personalised service) and it's own concierge lounge which again is sooooo special, it has several separate areas and is really contemporary and at night almost becomes a little private members nightclub. I was tempted not to leave a review for this hotel as it is so special I'd like to keep it all for myself. Forgot to mention after check in, got to the suite and their was complentary glass of champagne and nibbles - just one one the little touches which make this hotel a touch of class.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank ispeaktheblondetruth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
New York
Reviewed 23 May 2011

I had last minute plans to go to the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami in late March. As such, I had to scramble to book a hotel literally about 5 days before I was due to fly into Miami. The selection of hotels at a decent location was scarce and Hotel Beaux Arts came up as a recommended hotel on the Sony Ericsson Open website. Although it was a little bit more than I would normally spend for a hotel, I liked the fact that it was touted a high-end hotel with Bang & Olufsen electronics. I was somewhat nervous about what the hotel would be like since I did not find any reviews on the hotel because of its infancy.

My concerns were quickly alleviated when I got to the hotel I realized that Hotel Beaux Arts was a private boutique hotel in the same building as the JW Marriott Marquis hotel in Miami. The Front Desk Agent, James Mills, at Hotel Beaux Arts was very friendly and helpful. I was very pleasantly surprised when James told me that they would upgrade me to a suite. Little did I know that he meant the Executive Suite. My jaws literally just dropped when I went inside the suite. The suite has floor to ceiling windows, a nice living room area separate from the bedroom. The master bathroom alone was larger than many of the European hotel rooms I stayed at. The decor was a simple, clean, contemporary style that screams elegance. The Molton Brown bathroom toiletries added the perfect touch to the luxurious experience. As the hotel is located in the same building as the JW Marriott Marquis, you can use the facilities of JW Marriott Marquis. The location of the hotel was also perfect for getting around, although admittedly I did not take any public transportation other than taxis. The hotel also has a private lounge for breakfast and some relaxation. The staff serving breakfast was also very friendly and helpful, especially Ana (not sure if I remembered the name correctly).

I would definitely come back to this hotel in the future. It was an incredible experience that set the bar very high for my future selections of hotels. :)

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo