“Yikes....”

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 9th St
Transit: Parkwest stop on the Metro Mover.
Description: Miami's Best Chinese Delivery!
Miami, Florida
“Yikes....”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Not sure how they are still in business. Food needs a total revamp and although the staff tries, they need a cuisine upgrade and help urgent!! Gotten sick after eating there a few times.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank CraignIvette

Vacaville, California
“Yummy but vacant”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Good food but no one was there for some reason.. Good place to go before hitting the arena and their overpriced food and drinks..

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Rude driver!”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I used to dine at Miss Yip when it was on the beach and was super excited when it moved literally 1 block away from my place downtown.  I placed a delivery order and I was told there would be a 45 minute to an hour wait. The order took an hour and 15 minutes to arrive. The driver called me when she was downstairs in my lobby and asked for the code to get up. She was annoyed that I didn't know my code and told her to look for my name in the call box...that's what everyone does...kinda common sense... Anyway, when she got to my door I realized that I I didn't have cash on me and asked her if I could call the restaurant and pay with my card! She snarled at me and said asked why didn't I pay with my card when I placed the order. She then yelled at me and told me that I shouldve paid over the phone with my card and me not doing that meant that she would have to go back to the restaurant, get the receipt and bring it back which she was NOT DOING! Walked away from me and yelled f*#k! I was speechless! I couldn't even inform her that there was an ATM downstairs that I could have gotten money from!  I can't believe that I was treated this way! The driver was an overweight light skinned girl with what seemed to be dreads in her hair braided back dressed like a man! I called back to speak to the manager and was told that the manager Johanna was busy and could not speak to me at the moment.  WOOOW what a Disappointment!

• Visited January 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great place to eat before a Miami Heat gam”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Authentic Chinese food. A little spendy but definitely better than anything you will get in the arena

Visited December 2012
Scotland
“Handy to Casa Moderna”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We ate hear due to how close it was to our hotel. We found the interior nice and the service was good.

Our food came quite quickly and I was say it was ok, nice enough although not great. We had a delivery to our hotel from another chinese a few nights before and we preferred the food we had delivered.

Visited October 2012