“Awful! Do not go there”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 9th St
Transit: Parkwest stop on the Metro Mover.
Description: Miami's Best Chinese Delivery!
Lake Worth, Florida
“Awful! Do not go there”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

It reminded me of a really bad Chinese restaurant in NYC that was exposed in the press for serving cats! Awful food. I left before eating the entire meal.

Visited July 2013

Aventura, Florida
“Don't waste your money and time...”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I went to this place right after a Heat game, during the finals and the experience was very poor. It is a nice setting, just in front of the American Airlines Arena, but the service was slow and the food was tasteless.

Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Yikes....”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Not sure how they are still in business. Food needs a total revamp and although the staff tries, they need a cuisine upgrade and help urgent!! Gotten sick after eating there a few times.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank CraignIvette
Vacaville, California
“Yummy but vacant”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Good food but no one was there for some reason.. Good place to go before hitting the arena and their overpriced food and drinks..

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Rude driver!”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I used to dine at Miss Yip when it was on the beach and was super excited when it moved literally 1 block away from my place downtown.  I placed a delivery order and I was told there would be a 45 minute to an hour wait. The order took an hour and 15 minutes to arrive. The driver called me when she was downstairs in my lobby and asked for the code to get up. She was annoyed that I didn't know my code and told her to look for my name in the call box...that's what everyone does...kinda common sense... Anyway, when she got to my door I realized that I I didn't have cash on me and asked her if I could call the restaurant and pay with my card! She snarled at me and said asked why didn't I pay with my card when I placed the order. She then yelled at me and told me that I shouldve paid over the phone with my card and me not doing that meant that she would have to go back to the restaurant, get the receipt and bring it back which she was NOT DOING! Walked away from me and yelled f*#k! I was speechless! I couldn't even inform her that there was an ATM downstairs that I could have gotten money from!  I can't believe that I was treated this way! The driver was an overweight light skinned girl with what seemed to be dreads in her hair braided back dressed like a man! I called back to speak to the manager and was told that the manager Johanna was busy and could not speak to me at the moment.  WOOOW what a Disappointment!

• Visited January 2013