The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami
US$632
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$245
Hilton.com
US$155
US$230
US$222
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$259
Marriott Hotels
US$202
US$158
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$153
US$134
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$143
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscoconut grovemarble bathroomsouth beachquiet areaturn down servicekey biscaynelobby barrestaurants and shopshotel is beautifulrooms are nicecoral gablesfour seasonsvalet parkingbiscayne bayrcgeovannyruddy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was an unexpectedly quiet area of Miami in a neighborhood like setting. I stayed with my wife and two children for two nights for a family event. A lot of construction in the neighborhood. Don't expect a beach. The facilities were nice and overall I was pleasantly surprised by the reasonable rates for the room as well as the meals and the bar. It was a pleasant and relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DadofAMT
Zeldar T, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear DadofAMT,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the viewers of TripAdvisor. I am so happy that you decided to stay at our little oasis in the Grove and you had a relaxing experience. Your feedback is such an important tool in our continued efforts to provide the finest, personalized service to our guests. Thank you for making us your home while traveling and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed at the hotel for one night with my wife. Solid location about 10 mins walk into the main part of the Grove. Service was very good in the most part. Breakfast service was a bit lacklustre - a couple of mistakes made (forgot my wife's juice, then forgot part of the breakfast she ordered). Overall solid stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Zeldar T, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear IWH87,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the viewers of TripAdvisor. We appreciate your wonderful comments on the service you received as well, your comments on the areas that we can improve in. It is our mission to provide the finest personalized service and facility to our guests so that they may feel like part of our little family in the Grove. Your feedback is such a big part of our continued effort to make this possible. Thank you once again for sharing your comments and for making us your home while traveling.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Arrived here on Friday for a girls getaway and was not disappointed. Unlike the Ritz Key Biscayne, EVERYONE on the staff here is friendly and goes out of their way to be helpful. We were able to check in early, which was wonderful! The pool is warm and has an "infinity" feel to it. All of the pool staff were constantly checking in to see if we needed refills or water. The rooms were immaculate and spacious. I wasn't thrilled with the toiletries (Ritz Cayman has Bulgari that smells amazing), but shower and bathroom were large and well maintained. The location is quiet. If you are looking for party atmosphere, this is not the place. Coco walk is a 5 minute walk from the hotel, and has a nice selection of restaurants, although you will find some chains as well. We didn't eat in the hotel, but the breakfast looked excellent. South beach is about a 10-15 minute taxi away, and brickell is a bit closer. We found the construction in the area to kind of be the norm, as every neighborhood we visited was riddled with half finished buildings and cranes. So if that bothers you, Miami might not be your place. Other than that, ask for Giovanni in the main lobby, he have great suggestions and was very personable and helpful. A fantastic stay and highly recommended! Easy to access beach and other areas of Miami by taxi. We never paid more than $20. Definitely will be back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank keirao

Dear Keirao,

Thank you for giving us feedback on your wonderful experience at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami. It is our mission to provide the finest personalized service and facility to our guests so that they may feel like part of our little family in the Grove. Your feedback is such a big part of our continued effort to make this possible. Thank you once again for sharing your comments and for making us your home while traveling.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel lived up to the experience you expect from a Ritz Carlton. Excellent service, well appointed bedrooms and good food. This is a relatively small property for a Ritz and is more business / conference orientated. It is in a quieter part of Miami so don't expect the lively atmosphere of South Beach.
Overall a very good hotel and ideal for a business conference.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John C

Dear John,

It is such a pleasure to read your wonderful comments of your experience with us! We are always striving to provide the finest service and facility to our guests in hopes of making them feel like part of our little family in the Grove. Your feedback is a great tool in our continued success. Thank you so very much for your comments and for making us your home while traveling.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Again in Miami for a weekend ,my choice for hotel was Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove,and I am so glad that I did it!!!
Entering the hotel I saw one of he most charming and classy lobby ever!!!A lot of purple:sofa,orchids,but everything with extremely good taste.
Staff was really amazing.From John,who I had the chance of talking on the phone two days before checking in(I called to ask him to pre check us in, and I was all set in seconds) to Giovanni who brought our lugagge to the room.Victoria ,from front desk taught us a trick with our I phone when playing a photographer for us.Anne offered a sparkling wine in our checking out.Everybody was so nice!!!
The pool was so quiet in the morning and we had a chance to see the shadow of the coconuts trees in the water,making one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever taken!!!Ritz also provided complimentary sunbathing lotion for the guests!!!
THe room was large and the marble bathroom classy.
I must say that I loved my short stay!!!Congratulations to the Ritz team!!!

Room Tip: Nothing better than a room with a view of the ocean!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Liylly

Dear Liylly,

I am so happy to read your wonderful feedback of your experience with us! Everyone from John, Victoria, Geovanny and the entire team was touched by your words. We always aim to provide genuine care and comfort to our guests in hopes of making them feel like part of our little family in the Grove. Thank you so very much for your comments and for making us your home while traveling.