Rarerilybhave I stayed in a hotel where the staff is more helpful and friendly, always with a smile.
The hotel is very well appointed and elegant, breakfast is varied and delicious.
The neighbor, Coconut Grove is run down, not the thriving location of af ew years back, most shops and restaurants have closed down.
The city view and bay view rooms are exceptional
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden among lush subtropical foliage and surrounded by the brilliant turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami provides an unforgettable escape to one of the city's most delightful downtown hotels. After a day spent exploring the eclectic boutiques, art galleries and restaurants that characterize Miami's original neighborhood, resort guests can indulge in a soothing treatment at the hotel's spa, discover dining that celebrates fresh Florida fare from farm to sea, and relax in accommodations that reveal views of the adjacent marina from a private balcony. Whether for business or pleasure, let us make our corner of Miami the one you return to over and over again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Marriott, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove
- The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Florida