Element Miami International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
1,541 results
All reviewsfull kitchenspg pointsfree breakfastwithin a mile radiusfire pitlight dinnermiami international airportshuttle servicefree shuttlemodern hotelyogurtamerican airlinesflight pathlarge bathroomliving roombooked this hotelthe hotel offers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Very modern and new!!! The staff was great! Antonio was great and provided us with great directions to a nice please to eat dinner. The rooms are very nice and has a full kitchen Very close to public transportation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed here for a night last year in August, I only have great things to say about his place we stayed for only one night staff are really cool and helpful. Rooms are sped nice and have a small very-well equipped kitchen the beds are extremely comfy, I do have a heavy sleep but considering how close to the airport this place is; I have no complaints about the noise at all. The next morning breakfast was superb, and check- out was smooth. My only complain is that it is a hotel that is kind of hard to find, so I would definitely come back and recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you're looking for location, I doubt I would stay here.. And also no rooms with a "view" Great for business and short trips
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for your recent review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious guestrooms, free breakfast, and found our staff friendly. We do understand your concern with the location in terms of finding it but we can assure you we do our best to ensure our guests know exactly how to get here. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed here for a week during 2013 with my girlfriend. It was a very nice room that had awesome amenities. Has a kitchen and microwave so you can bring groceries and make food if you don't want to go out for a meal and to store beverages. They have complimentary breakfast which consisted of the usual continental breakfast items with some good hot food selections. They have a small warmed pool which my girlfriend and I utilize to relax in the afternoon/evening. The fresh juices and smoothies were real nice after a night out on South Beach. They have a shuttle that takes you around to any spot pretty much within a 3 mile radius including the Miami Metro rail which is awesome. And if you call the front desk they can pick you up at all hours from the area. Overall it was a good experience but there was one incident where we waited 3 hours for the shuttle and the front desk kept telling us that the shuttle would be there within 10 minutes. We could have gotten a taxi but why should we have to pay for it? Turns out the hotel owner's daughter needed to be shuttled for a bit for some reason and that left us stranded waiting for hours. They apologized and offered no compensation for their service. If it wasn't for that last bit I would have given 4 stars but after that incident and how they handled it I could not.

Room Tip: The complimentary breakfast is great way to start the day and keep food costs down during your trip. There was a light supper and wine tastings in the evening apparently; we were usually out downtown at this hour but apparently it was good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vishy225
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We came in on a late flight from Orlando after doing Disney for 3 days.
Called the hotel since I did not know where to find their van and when, fast and accurate answer to my questions.
(Get your bags, go up one level and go to the median island and wait. Shuttle leaves the hotel at :00 and :30 24/7 and arrives 5-10 mins later).
Hotel is located on the outer edge of a somewhat industrial area, but it is quiet at night.

Upon arrival, they noticed had had a lot of baggage and even though they were "full" they offered a free upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite on a upper floor after being told they were a long stay hotel and we were just staying for a night. We were pleasantly shocked at how this suite looks. Wood kitchen floors, nice carpet in the small living room area and a nice bed and floor in the bedroom suite with a strong adjustable shower head. Airco is a bit loud and it blows on the bed (at least in this room). The kitchen is amazing and modern. Coffee maker is a bit slow, but that is not a big issue. WIFI routers are mounted in the hallways about every 8 rooms so your reception is really strong.
We had technical troubles, which one of the guys tried to help us with, but could not resolve. They even tried hard and soft reboots of the router nearest us, but that did not help. But it was much appreciated.
Should mention that there is a small store you can get food from or ask the front desk for some order in options.

A slight change in the way you take the bags to your room, instead of that big bellmans cart you get to use the smaller airport baggage carts. The best part of this is you can roll them right into your room and unload your bags instead of struggling to bring them though the door like a normal hotel. Elevator 3 (I think) is a large comfortable passenger style elevator built to freight elevator standards for easy access of people and luggage and wheel chairs. We saw wheelchair suites near the elevator with delayed closing doors via push button.

Breakfast is unusual and quite good.
Egg wraps for breakfast and hash browns as well as the usual dry cereal and other items that are all freshly delivered and heated on site.
Coffee and juice (the OJ is not orange, but blends well with the Guava mix they have) and espresso. If this machine sputters during the milk steaming process ask the breakfast lady for a new milk container to be placed in the cooler next to the machine..

Front desk staff, you guys were amazing!!!
You deserved the presents we gave you (night guys especially as well as Mr. IT wizard)
We will look up this brand again or come stay at this hotel again next time around.

Room Tip: Just come and stay here!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We arrived at night by car (me, my wife and our 1yo baby), the first impression was terrible about the location, its incredible close to the airport, but the street is dark and doesnt seem to be nice (I stayed in blue lagoon before and the atmosphere was different). We even tought about leaving the hotel, but in the morning we could see that it was a safe place and easy to get in some atractions in miami (coral gabes is 5km far, dolphin mall etc). The hotel is very nice, clean, wood carpet and full kitchen ( important when you travel with kids). Id recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family