“Love doing business here” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Squalo Divers

Squalo Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Squalo Divers opened its doors in the summer of 2010 in Miami, Florida. We are a PADI 5 Star Dive Center and we are committed to serving the Scuba Diving community locally and internationally. We offer all our courses in English, Spanish & Russian, we offer standard courses during the weekends and private courses around your schedule. We specialize in providing the peak of customer service and personal attention. We offer equipment and training to fit every budget.
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love doing business here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is a top notch store for all of your scuba diving needs, they always have what I need at an affordable price. The employees are super friendly too and offer great customer service, I've never had a problem with anything. 100% recommended!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ana B
SEBASTIAN D, Manager at Squalo Divers, responded to this review, 7 December 2016
Thanks for the review, Ana! Hope to see you again soon!

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great dive shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Squalo Divers is a cool place to shop for a dive gear I've done business with them many times over the past 3 years or so and I am very satisfied. Reliable, friendly service and good prices. Their physical store is great. They have Aqualung products which it's a great brand! I still remember my very first dive trip with them, it was amazing because we saw HUGE nurse sharks. Many dive trips later, products bought and service I have no complains at all.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Juan P
Thank you for the great review, Juan! Come see us again soon!
Austin, Texas
“Fantastic Experience with Squalo Divers!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

Thank you so much to Squalo divers for certifying me in Scuba Diving. It has always been a dream of mine to become a diver. Rick was a great instructor but all of the staff were very informative and happy to help. I recommend this shop to anyone in the Miami area.

Visited January 2014
Thanks for the review, Susan! Come dive with us again soon!
Key Biscayne, Florida
“High Quality Services!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

In summary, I highly recommend this store, got 3 certifications with them and never find a reazon for complaint, best dubby for diving in Miami

Visited March 2013
Thank you for the awesome review, Fernando! We hope to take you diving again soon!
North Miami Beach, Florida
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I went on two dives with Squalo Divers this past weekend. The dive sites were beautiful and we go some great pictures. The staff were very informative and helpful and were sure to explain everything in detail so that mistakes were prevented ahead of time, I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for classes or day trips!

Visited February 2014
Thank you for the review, Kaitlyn! Please come dive with us again sometime soon!