“Worth it!”

Art Deco Tours
Ranked #21 of 244 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We host both Art Deco & Little Havana Tours. In Miami we offer an indepth cultural walking tour of Little Havana that shares the rich stories behind unassuming buildings, landmarks, traditions and people. Your expert guide will delve into the history of Cuban exiles, the Bay of Pigs. You'll also visit the oldest fruit marketplace and Domino Park, sample refreshing tropical juice; witness taqueros roll Cuban cigars; admire secret art collection; sway or dance to the rhythms of salsa or bachata; meet and talk to locals. Take the longer tour and end it with a savory, homemade lunch. Tours offered daily at 10am and 11am. Private tours also available to focus on your interests: photography, art, food, cocktails, cigars or any combination. Visit our website (link is above "website") to learn more. See you soon! Hasta Pronto!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were the only people on this tour with Flavia. She spent almost 3 hours with us teaching us about the history, the culture and the food. I love little havana it is like a small country within a large city. The tour is very good and informative we even got to sample some delicious morsels of the local cuisine. If you get the opportunity this tour is a must! !

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"cuban history"
"current events"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
"great introduction"
"enjoyable tour"
"calle ocho"

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had a great time, was surprised to see so many locals and young people in the tour.
We had a great time.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Another couple were meant to join us but didn't show, so it made the tour quite personal and relaxed having Flavia all to ourselves. I knew about the Bay of Pigs fiasco but i didn't realise this neighbourhood was anti-Castro hence why they settled here. Flavia was full of interesting facts and it's nice to learn something about the place you are visiting and not just be there for the commercial experience.
We also supported the local economy by buying a couple of cigars!
The sugar cane refreshment was exactly what we needed, we also tried hot, sweet and strong coffee before eating some traditional Cuban food which we really enjoyed!
This tour is a must if you want to do something other than going to the beach or visiting malls.

2  Thank MicahGTi
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was very lucky to have Flavia as my private tour guide. Flavia shared her extensive knowledge of Little Havana with me in a very fun and entertaining manner. I am very glad that I took this walking tour (and also the Art Deco tour) as I learnt so much more than i could have possibly learnt anywhere on the internet! The time went really quickly and I enjoyed every minute of the tour including the traditional Cuban lunch (sandwich and tostones) and mamey shake. I highly recommend this tour and the other tours offered by this company, hasta pronto, Tarkin

1  Thank Tiffa71