River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center
US$339
US$154
US$133
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$116
US$338
US$253
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$172
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$301
US$271
Hotels.com
1,173 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I stayed here for one night right before we cruised on May 6th 2012. I was a little skeptical since there were a lot of negative comments about this hotel, but I must say this hotel was not that bad at all for one night and for the price you couldn't beat it....I had a very large group traveling (18 rooms) and the only problem was some of the rooms were not ready. So some of us went out to dine and check out the area and when we got back everything was fine. If you're looking for a 5 star hotel then I suggest you go over to the Hyatt but if you're looking for something inexpensive and for a night or two then I would definitely suggest you stay here. I would stay again in a heartbeat! Some of my guest even came back after the cruise and stayed an extra night before their flight back home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor with the view overlooking the water was a great choice.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Shirleyone
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Careful: River Walk Hotel policies on personal info are very risky to their guests. They photocopied my driver's licence and credit card on check in. Refused to destroy the copy or give it back on check out, even after the charges cleared. Manager explained it is policy to keep the photocopy on file for two months, then set the copy aside on the counter when I checked out, didn't even put it away, and was going to move on to help the next guest. I was astounded that my info was just laying there, and looking at the place, their document security can't be that great. Being a victim of credit card fraud and attempted identity theft, I explained why I was uncomfortable with this. To be fair, after I complained, Manager did offer to use a ball point pen to mark out the last 4 numbers on the credit card photocopy - OK, but you can still read the photocopied numbers if paper is held up to light, and if that was effective then why keep the copy at all? Manager otherwise wasn't budging, I asked to talk to someone else in charge, he wouldn't give me any other contact info. I walked out and cancelled my credit card, which is a huge pain when travelling. Never going back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank scott s
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I stayed here for one night last weekend (Friday, May 4, 2012). I was not looking forward to it after reading other people's reviews! I arrived at 12pm and checked in within minutes. Yes, the hotel interior is a little outdated, but I didn't care, I only wanted a bed to sleep in and a shower to wash myself in the following morning. It is conveniently located, smack bang in the middle of the Downtown neighbourhood. The taxi ride from Miami Airport cost $25. I wouldn't stay here if you are on holiday and looking for somewhere nice to treat yourself. However, if you just need something simple and basic and you don't need anything flash, then stay here. I paid $85, but I could have booked it cheaper through Google Maps (I realised afterwards).

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank chmjames
Reviewed 30 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Hotel is old, circa 1980's. However, the location is great if you need to be downtown and the price is right (I paid about $120). I had a very large room (I guess it was a suite) and it was relatively clean. Overall, a pretty decent value.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business