Pros: Relatively close (driving distance) to Bayside/Bayfront Park, Biscayne Blvd., the People Mover and I-95.
Cons: Everything else. Read the reviews! Elevators. Decor. Scary. Dark. Dangerous at night. No food around if you don't have a car. $20/night Valet they don't advise you of. TV and remote are old and don't work well. Mold/mildew. Yellowed toilet (it's supposed to be white). Water pressure. Carpets, bedding and curtains stink.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Park Hotel And Suites Downtown/Convention Center
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/ Miami
- River Park Hotel Downtown
- River Park Hotel Miami
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center Miami, Florida