My family and I stayed here for a week. We booked 2 adjoining rooms - 1 kingsize bed for me and my husband and 1 with 2 double beds for our kids and my mum. We were very pleased to be given rooms on the 7th floor that opened out to the pool - they were fantastic. Get back from a day out then don your togs, open the patio door and let the kids run into the wonderfully warm pool!
We had a couple of minor problems in one of the rooms but the staff at reception acted like lightning to sort them out and gave us some vouchers for breakfast to compensate too.
We ate breakfast in the hotel every day, the buffet was more than adequate, the kids (free breakfast for under 6s and only $8 for under 12s) absolutely loved it and ate loads! We did have the wholewheat french toast with berries off the a la carte menu one day too and it was delicious, highly recommended.
We also ate in the Terrace restaurant a couple of times - kids menus were provided and the lunches were really tasty and looked great when served too. Service was always excellent, whoever served us - couldn't fault it.
We used the gym (also on the 7th floor) excellent quality machines (didn't use the free weights) all equipped with towels and water.
I was expecting a business hotel that wasn't going to cope well with my noisy kids for a week but how wrong I was. It was mainly a business hotel - it's in the heart of the district, but it's walking distance to any public transport and really close to the buzz of Mary Brickell plaza which has great restaurants, bars and some cool shops too. Overall we loved staying here and if my husband gets invited to work in Miami again next year we will be reserving the same rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Miami has received numerous recognition's including, Best Design Award by Marriott International, Overall Guest Satisfaction Award, Connoisseur's Choice by Resorts & Great Hotels, and the Wine Spectator Award 2007-2014. Being selected One of the World's Best Business Hotels by Travel & Leisure Magazine is one of the most recent accolades. The JW Marriott Miami offers a one-of-a-kind experience that allows you to enjoy the comforts of home during your stay. This award-winning downtown Miami hotel blends the features of a premier conference and meeting facility with timeless elegance, thoughtful amenities and award-winning service. Elegantly furnished guest rooms and suites offer the finest details, including marble tubs, high-speed Internet and flat-screen televisions. Dine at La Terraza Cafe and Bar, a casual fare with an array of options to choose from. Relaxation is as close as the luxurious spa and the unique stainless steel pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Miami Hotel Miami
- Miami Jw Marriott
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- JW Marriott Miami Florida