All reviewscoconut grovevalet parkingcourtyard marriottbayshore drivewet barsmall bathroomhigh risewithin walking distancebiscayne baykey biscayneview of the baycoffee makercorner roomminute drivefitness centerbalconytennis
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Spent one night while on business at this hotel. Parking is limited to valet only unless you want to try and find your own spot someplace in the area. Check-in was a little slow due to only one person at the front desk. Friendly staff though willing to help with questions about the area.

The room was smaller then most of the other Courtyard hotels I have stayed in. They did a good job with the furniture layout given the space they had to use. The bathroom was very small and what you would expect staying in a hotel in New York city. The room was very clean and I had a partial ocean view.

I did order a drink and salad in the hotel restaurant. Staff was friendly and food was good. There are several restaurants and shopping in the area but was unable to get out to explore personally on this trip.

I didn't get a chance to try the breakfast as I had an early morning appointment. Check-out was efficient and my car was brought around after a 5 minute wait.

Over, a nice hotel and even though small room I would recommend.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for an ocean view on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Fritz W
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great location, with plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Very nice pool deck overlooking Bayshore Dr. Parking is $20, valet only, but pretty normal for the area. Upper floor rooms facing the bay would have a great view.

Room Tip: Upper floor facing the bay
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

You can never go wrong booking a Marriott hotel. Great beds and the view was fantastic. Nice neighborhood! Staff was excellent and had good ideas about local food places, Sent me to a great place in Little Havana.

Room Tip: 1700 a great view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We love staying in this hotel when we are in Miami and the room is great! The view of the bay and marina is fantastic! The Fresh Market is across the street, Starbucks close by and eateries in the area as well.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank sjlane
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I would never stay at this hotel again. Most of the time there was only one elevator that worked. The lines obviously to get on them were long. We were put into a corner room which meant the room was very small. We had to get a service person two times because our tv didn't work. Didn't fix it either time and was rushed to leave the room. Also, when the service person came in to fix the tv, my husband pointed out that the smoke deterctor has been taped. He thought we had done that. It is in a beautiful location and that is probably the only thing it has going for it.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get a corner room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family