Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
US$632
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$245
Hilton.com
US$155
US$230
US$222
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$259
Marriott Hotels
US$202
US$158
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$153
GardenInn.com
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$143
  • Bar/Lounge
1,145 results
All reviewsdadeland areafront deskbreakfast areacomplimentary breakfastclean roomswithin walking distanceeasy accesshousekeeping staffhome away from homekey westyogurtdolphin mallcoral gablesconvenient locationshuttle servicefree shuttleinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Always received excellent service at this Hampton Inn. Would not hesitate to recommend this Hotel. Hotel staff is pleasant and helpful. Very nice to be service a hot breakfast and have available choices. Breakfast staff always pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Excellent!
we love your review!
I will share your comments with the team in this week's manager's meeting!
we love having you here!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I just got in on a heavily traveled weekend. I tried to stay on several hotels in Miami. And when I called and told them that I was coming in, they say no problem. Several people in the staff is bi-lingual and are very well trained. The people at the front desk were very courteous and helpful. They pointed out the places near by to go eat, shopping, and go for entertainment. -- I travel extensively and usually stay in the Hampton Inns Hotels around the country. This time, I decided to stay because I have friends that stay in the area. and after I checked out, I knew I did not make a mistake.

Room Tip: you may want to stay on the top floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank RJZornosa
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you!!!

We are so happy to read your comments! Thank you!

You did not make a mistake! Your friends of Hampton Inn MIami Dadeland always cherish our fantastic relationship!
I will share your comments with the team at the desk! I am glad they were helpful in recommending the many exciting places to eat and for shipping in the area! This is great!
We look forward to having you here again!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great hotel, friendly staff, located in an excellent place for shopping right by the Dadeland mall, Best Buy, Target, Bed-bath and Beyond and a slew of other shopping chains also great restaurants in the area. Hotel exercise room needs more cardio equipment.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you!!

you are right!!!

we are in the middle of the shopping mecca of Miami! we are located in the shopping district of miami!
we are very happy that you were very satisfied with our service!
we want to host your next shopping visit to Miami-Dadeland!
we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

After check-in I called the front desk because there was no fridge in the room and we needed to cool down our water and Gatorade for the next day's tennis tournament. When I asked if we could switch rooms because we would really need fridge the lady clerk assured me that she had no availability to accommodate our wish. She said also that they would try to rectify the situation next day, move us to a room with fridge or they would bring a fridge to us. Unfortunately nothing was done next day. I called next morning and the clerk said that he did not know anything about our fridge situation. He said that they would try to take care of us. Again nothing was done and the front desk never called and never apologized for not calling us and updating us about the fridge. Finally, we checked out and we will not come back to this hotel. Now I understand that not all rooms have fridges and I should have asked when I booked it. The fact is that I did not asked because I believed that Hampton Inn is a top shelf hotel that has fridge in every room. I guess I was wrong. What a disappointment! Hospitality Industry is all about customer service and the front desk did not delivered it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We continuously strive to improve upon our service levels and exceed your expectations!

Our most valuable tool in this effort is feedback.

I will share your comments with the staff with my team in this week's manager's huddle!

I hope that you can give us another opportunity to serve you in the future! we'll make it right!

next time you come to visit us, we will make sure to furnish your room with a fridge and microwave!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Had a great stay here at the Hampton Miami Dadeland the staff was very helpful especially Christian, He went above and beyond to make my stay excellent I would definitely recommend this property especially if you want to be close to dadeland mall , if not it s close enough to the metro rail where its just a train trip downtown

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you!

it is great to hear that Christian went above and beyond for you on your recent stay with us!
this is great!
you are right! we are very close to the metro rail, easy access to downtown and the beach!
thank you and we hope to see you soon!
I will share your note with the team !