“BEST NIGHTS REST EVER!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Longwood, Florida
“BEST NIGHTS REST EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2010

This hotel is in my opinion the best managed hotel in Florida! I travel all over and everytime I stay at this hotel, I always get the best nights rest!!!!!!!

Everyone is polite-the hotel is very clean-great pool&hot-tub and love the soft cotton bed comforters!!!!

I highly recommend this hotel!

A 10++++++ rating!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2010

Every other year we cruise out of Miami. Our main vacation is the cruise so the amenities we look for in a hotel include low cost, clean sheets, and transportation from the Miami Airport and to the Miami cruise port. This hotel exceeds those requirements and is our new hotel of choice for our pre-cruise / post cruise stays. The hotel is across the street from the Miami Metro rail. For a few bucks you can ride all day and see things like Bayside Market place, Dadeland mall, Sunset mall, Miami zoo, Miami museum of art etc. Too many things to name. The transfer to the cruise port and airport are easy and efficent. The room is clean and comfortable. The pool area is enclosed, clean, has plenty of chairs and a hot tub area. (My teens spent hours in the pool and hot tub). The complimentary breakfast included: cheese omlets, muffins, donuts, bagels, fresh fruit, buscuits, cereal, coffees, teas, juices, etc. It was much more then we expected (and tastier too). We will go back for sure and I have already shared this infor with my fellow cruise enthusiasts! Within walking distance there is a Tony Romas resturant. I recommend this for Rib lovers!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2010

Service was absolutely WONDERFUL! Very prompt, precise and most importantly trouble free! Quality was excellent! Location was superb! Food was delicious with a great variety and quality. Room was very clean and was cool upon arrival. I have had my fair share of quality hotel nightmares in the past to make me nervous about staying in a hotel and what to expect upon arrival; this experience was definitely like a dream visit to Walt Disney -- pure heaven! Thanks to all staff members that made it possible!

Brasilia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2010

pros
- price
- location
- some guys speaks portuguese
- good towels
- big room
- free parking

cons
- room's window don't open, only noisely A/C
- terrible breakfast
- only plastic tableware
- too much carpet (alergic!)
- no frig in room

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarceloFenoll
Coral Gables
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2010

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Dadeland this past week for 1 night and I was really impressed here is a nice hotel in the South Miami area with a great staff that is friendly, and goes out of their way to make your stay a pleasurable one
I will highly recommend this hotel to my friends and co-workers
Breakfast was very good and plenty of varieties.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
miami
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2010

my rating to this hotel is 3,5 from 5. if you are just looking a bed to sleep, you can stay in Hampton without thinking. Do not except more from here. Also they have good rooms for that money.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2010

My husband and I were in Miami, Feb 24, 2010 one night pre-cruise. We decided to stay at this Hampton Inn because of it's proximity to dining and shopping. I'm so glad we did. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport. They also dropped us off at the Cheesecake Factory(about a mile from the hotel) for dinner at no charge.
They charged $15.00 per room to take us to the port to catch our cruise. That is a HUGE savings if traveling with kids. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay before a cruise. It definately met our needs.