1,196 results
All reviews dadeland mall front desk breakfast area complimentary breakfast clean rooms within walking distance home away from home easy access yogurt coral gables convenient location free shuttle inns cleanliness sofa cruise
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Although the front desk clerk tried to be very helpful. The room was awful. We booked this room because the photo on the web page showed a recliner which I need to sleep because of my back. She informed me she was sorry but that was how the rooms were going to look once they were remodeled. The room was expense and did not meet my expectations. No comp was offered.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed her for one night before leaving on a cruise from Miami. Picked the hotel because of its closeness to Dadeland Mall. Great location with complimentary water and right next door to other shopping and lots of restaurants. Front desk staff was very nice and helpful at checkin. The hotel is being renovated but we stayed on a weekend so no work was being done and it didn’t impact us. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Hotel was great, very clean and staff was very accommodating. It was 5 minutes to the mall. Airport pickup and drop was quick and pleasant. I highly recommend this hotel for the value of the price and cleanliness.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Construction in the area and hotel renovations seem to be a lot to overcome, but staff service, value, location, comfort and cleanliness
did it for me-I frequent this hotel, knowing it is only going to get better. Management down to room attendants take pride in service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Housekeeping entered our room before we checked out. We still had our belongings in the room. They stripped the bed and left the door ajar by positioning the security latch. I have a personal item missing. I called the hotel to no avail. I am pursuing the complaint with corporate

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family