Pros: Decent wi-fi, quieter than expected even though close to US1, during my stay breakfast food was replenished well for busy crowd.
Cons: Housekeeping can start knocking early (8:18am) (or sometimes you can hardly hear the knock & they are walking in on you) -I know that has to e a tough one to manage. Flyers under the door from area businesses (safety concern).
You can walk to Pollo Tropical and Shell gas station for food/supplies. Side street takes you to light to get to US1 easily. Rooms available with small microwave/refrigerator. Fitness center is small & seemed to be always busy (1 treadmill, 1 stepper & bike).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn
- Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Florida