Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Free cancellation until 02/06
US$339
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$154
US$133
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$116
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Free cancellation until 31/05
US$338
US$253
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$172
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$270
3,147 results
All reviewsmiami airportcuban restaurantsecure parkingshuttle servicestrip mallcruise portfast food restaurantscruise packageburger kingfree breakfastbreakfast roompublix grocery storehot breakfastfree shuttleevery half hourfront desk staffyogurt
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I've stayed at this property twice - once in 12/2011 and again in 2/12 - both times were wonderful and both times were overnight before a cruise. There is a free shuttle from Miami International Airport - we only waited about 15 minutes for the shuttle. When we arrived at the hotel, the staff was wonderful. The first time, we were early and they stored our bags and recommended some food options. Giardino's across the street was great - large portions, reasonable prices, GREAT food! When we got back, our room was ready. The pool and hot tub were great both times. Breakfast the next morning had many choices, including some hot choices - eggs, bacon, waffles, oatmeal. A real bonus for the stay to have breakfast included. We signed up when we checked in to get the early shuttle to the Port of Miami - I think it was $10.00 each - very reasonable. You get dropped off right by your building to get on the ships. When I went back in 2/12, they remembered me!! Alex was expecially helpful :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Monica F
chrisriofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Dear Monica,

Thank you very much for reviewing both of your stays at our property. It pleases me to see that we were able to accomodate your needs so well during your visit to Miami for both cruise trips. We appreciate your continued loyalty and welcomeyou back again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2012

I travel all over north America and I gotta say this is by far the best Hilton Property I have ever stayed at. It matters very little to me whether or not my room is fancy or if there is a beautiful pool or lounge area(which this place has) but what really matters is service. I hope that the entire Hilton organization sees how Alexandra and Kristen view customer service and adopt it worldwide. I work in the field of Repuation Management and I have consulted automotive industry professionals how valuable your Repuation is and how important customer service is in every customer interaction,I will be using Alexandra and Kristen as examples of who to emulate.

A Proud Diamond Member

Room Tip: If you can get an upgrade to one of their suites you will be very pleased...it's like an apartment.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Micah03,

Wow, I am pleased to see such positive comments coming from one of our Prefferred Hilton Diamond Members! I am happy to see that, even as a 3-star hotel we were able to deliver 5-star service. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Kristen and Alexandra. Please know that you are welcome back to stay with us any time.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

Stayed here for one night prior to an early AM flight. For the price, I was expecting a much nicer hotel. The carpet in the room was very old appearing and in bad need of a replace. We had to call for sheets for the pullout, even though I made it clear at check-in that we would be needing to use the pull out. The maid who brought us the sheets told me she couldn't speak any english when I asked her to bring 2 pillows for the extra bed, as there were none in the room. (I got my point across in broken spanish and hand signals, and she did bring back pillows.) If I had realized the overall quality of this hotel in advance, I would have gladly paid up an extra $50 to stay in a much nicer hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you RAB394, for taking the time to write this review of your stay at our hotel. I would like to acknowledge your experience in communicating with the housekeeping staff. I have passed your comments on to our Executive Housekeeper and will be working closely with our room attendants to train them even when language is a barrier.

In addition, our management team is working with ownership for plans on a major renovation project in the Sumer 2012. Plans to update the carpet, tile, guest bathrooms, and lobby are in the works. I welcome you to visit us again once the renovations are complete and I promise you will see and feel a difference.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

My favorite hotel of the Hilton Family is the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport. Great location, rooms, service and staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I usually stay at the hampton, because of the free parking and internet service...the location is excellent too. Tonight when I checked in something new is happening, the managers reception. Wow the chicken salad was amazing, the wine was excellent, and I topped it off with a slice of carrot cake. Yum! No need to leave the hotel!

Room Tip: If you are a gold or diamond member the upgraded rooms are much more relaxing.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you, David G, for your positive review and ratings of the property, and thank you for noticing our new Manager's Reception. It is a new addition to our list of amenities, occurring every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5pm-7pm. You can be sure to find an array of finger-foods and wine, perfect for winding down after your work day. I am happy to see you enjoyed it and I look forward to meeting you in person during your next visit to the hotel.