Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Ranked #16 of 123 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
“hamton miami”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

everything was excellent, well worth it, the staff was great the rooms were clean and the breakfast was very good. definitely worth the price for the ameneties offered. I would highly recommend it for business trips and family gatherings or just to hang out with friends it was a great price

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay, and your recommendation to other TA users. I am glad that you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel has to offer, and that we brought value to your vacation.

Looking forward to your return.

Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I searched the web for a hotel where my husband & I could leave our car while on a one week cruise in and out of Miami over this past Thanksgiving, and in addition that my children and their families could get shuttle service from MIA to the hotel. Along with this Miami Sunshine shuttle service provided excellent service to and from the port of Miami, back to the hotel or airport which was very reasonably priced. I cannot say enough good things about the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon and will definitely choose them again on my next cruise out of Miami.

2 Thank Carole C
Carole,

Thank you for choosing us and for letting other TA users read about your experience. I am glad to see that our Stay & Cruise package and airport transportation were convenient for your family's needs. I will pass your praises along to the rest of our staff.

We hope to have you back next time you cruise through the Magic City.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

This was a good stay at the Hampton Inn. The rooms are comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The onsite parking is in a garage, so many spots are covered. Since I stayed here as part of park & sail package, the covered parking was a bonus. The complementary hot breakfast was popular and thus the breakfast room was crowded. No worries since several places to eat are very close to the hotel.

I would stay here again if I were cruising out of Miami.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Joe F,

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know about your experience. We hope to become your hotel of choice when cruising out of Miami. See you soon!

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed 1 night pre-cruise and paid $30 extra for the "stay and cruise" package. Basically, it includes one way transport for 2 people to the cruise terminal and parking for your vehicle for the time you're on the cruise. Not a bad deal. The rooms were clean and service was good. The bed was super comfy. We asked for a room on an upper floor with a view and we got it. We also got a hot breakfast and free wifi. We actually got a lot for the price. No complaints here.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank jhyoung
JHYoung,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience and letting us know you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon. We invite you to stay with us again during a future Miami trip.

longmont, United States
Reviewed 30 November 2013

fix the things listed in the last page. We reserved a king bed and got two twin beds. The floor in the kitchen looked like it had been beaten with hammers. The beds were firmer than normal. The fitness room was terrible, too bad the pictures were misconceiving.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Rebecca,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and for letting us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon know about your experience.

I am sorry you feel that our facilities were not up to par with your expectations. Our entire hotel was renovated at the end of last year, including our fitness room, guest rooms, and common areas. We have done our best to update our professional photos on every possible reservation channel; and I apologize if the ones you saw were outdated or did not show our facilities as pictured.

Moving forward, I will personally see that all your concerns are addressed with the appropriate engineering and housekeeping directors. I invite you back to try us again so we may demonstrate to you the kind of quality product we always strive to give.

Again, Thank you very much for staying with us and I hope to see you back in the future.

Cordially,

Honolulu, HI
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hampton Inns never disappoints me. Free shuttle from the airport, nice clean rooms and a great breakfast. They provided transportion to the cruise port for a fee, I forget how much exactly but it was reasonable. Just stayed there one night before we started our cruise. There are drug stores across the street for last minute toiletries if you forget anything. There is a strip mall across the street with a Burlington Coat Factory and a Starbucks. My husband's running shoe sole was coming off so it was a life saver that Burlington was across the street so he could buy another pair of shoes before the cruise. But not much else around the hotel within walking distance. But I would definitely recommend it for a pre or post cruise stay

Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Room was noisy, lamps by bed did not work, electrical outlets by side of desk (Computer) worked on and off, lack of small refrigerator in room (highly unusual), etc. This specific stay was not nice at all. I have used Hampton Inn for many, many stays throughout the years and never been so disatisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Jorge V,

Thank you very much for being a loyal guest to our brand, I would like to express my gratitude for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you had with our product. I am surprised to hear about the noise complaint as this is very unusual because of the insulation we used due to our proximity to the airport and is definitely not a challenge at our hotel. I will work diligently with my maintenance team to correct the deficiencies with the lamps and electrical outlets; in reference to the mini fridge comment, we do have many room types that come equipped with one, such as our king study rooms and our suites, so I would like to invite you back to our hotel in the near future to demonstrate you the level of service and product we are accustom to provide our valued guests.

Once again, thank you for your review and I am looking forward to have you as a guest next time you visit Miami.

Regards,