We live close by and stay in Miami and the beaches frequently on the weekends. This maybe our favourite. Everything is perfect -- as you would expect. Completely comfortable and surprisingly large rooms. The location on Brickell Key is a world away from Brickell and downtown hotels. I was surprised to find that they had their own little beach. What all the tourist were doing laying by the pool is beyond me. They missed the hammerhead shark in the sea that we all saw. See if you see the fin in the picture. It was a thrill for everyone there. Don't worry there is no swimming allowed there. The exercise track around the island was also a big hit. For the craziness of downtown and Brickell the bridge is a great little walk.
Okay I would like it if they had a coffee in the room. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Florida