Last time I stayed at the Miami Mandarin Oriental, 2011, I made a bad review regarding the service, especially the daily room cleaning and attention. This time everything was perfect, spotless, good attention. The lobby bar has changed location, the new one is an improvement to the old, the service is prompt and courteous and the drinks are generous. The valet parking, although a bit expensive, is fast and helpful.
In essence a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Mandarin Oriental, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Florida