We have stayed in the MO in Miami multiple times and intend to come back. The hotel has a lovely location - with most guest rooms having a view of the Miami skyline - which at night is spectacular. The rooms are very comfortable, clean, good quality, very comfortable beds. The hotel has a private beach, with huge lounge beds.
The service is some of the best I have ever experienced - the staff cannot do enough for you. Lots of examples - including one of the restaurants was being renovated during our visit - the hotel made sure we were aware of this before our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Florida