Had a fabulous stay at the Mandarin Oriental last November. Still one of my favourite chains! Service is always excellent, the room was wonderful, the sheets, bathrobe etc fabulous, and the Spa was outstanding!
The only complaint I had was the quality of the lunch - in particular the chicken noodle soup, which was really not up to standard. However, the feedback was quite well received by the manager who came to speak to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Florida