I've stayed in many hotels but this is definitely my favourite. The moment we landed, Peter made us so welcome at the front door. Check-in was no bother. We got a fantastic room on the sixth floor with a fine, big balcony. The view was amazing. It is a quiet area away from all the hustle and bustle.
I loved everything about this hotel, the staff, service, pools. They even had sun tan lotion by the pool, just in case you forgot yours.
I loved their toiletries and especially loved the calendar in the room. It's the nicest one I've ever seen. I purchased the toiletries in the shop. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Florida