“The Best in Miami”

Ranked #5 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Naples, Florida
“The Best in Miami”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Wonderful,safe location,with First Class Amenities, and employees that are well trained makes for a safe,welcoming environment.Rooms are very well done Most have fantastic views over the bay.Food and beverage well served and prompt, never over bearing.
We love the family of large Iguanas at the beach....! A $20-25 cab ride to South Beach makes it a favorite of ours, we will return!
Also, 5 minutes to Mary Brickell village, with 20 restaurants and dancing if you wish, with a serious Latin American flair.
The GM should be complimented on a job well done!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CONES3333

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (392)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed here for the July4th weekend and had a wonderful time, every employee was professional, friendly, and helpful. The hotel was very crowded, and Justin Beiber was staying on the top floor so people were standing outside waiting to get a glimpse of him, this didn't bother me at all, I thought it was amusing. I really enjoyed the MoBar, and the bartender Eric was very friendly. I also wanted to note that the
Housekeeping on the 14th floor was outstanding, everything was immaculate in my room. I can't wait to return again!

• Stayed July 2014
Tampa, FL
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here for the 4th of July weekend, and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Amazing service, luxurious room, fantastic views, great location...the list goes on and on. The minute you arrive to the hotel you are pampered by professionals whose mission is to treat you right and make your stay as pleasant as possible. The suite we stayed had an amazing view of the city.

The only negative little detail we discovered is that the MO showers and bathtub have an impressive water pressure...which is good, but when the room next to us was using their shower/bathtub, we could listen to the 'water hammer' on the piping. As I said, not a huge thing, barely noticeable. Barely.

But other than that, everything else was majestic, excellent, and beautiful. We're definitely coming back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MIOG
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This used to be my favourite hotel. From now on; you're only someone that I used to love. Perhaps they underperformed so dramatically due to a perfect storm of challenging events. It is a holiday weekend, the World Cup is being played in a city full of Immigrants who are all as football (Soccer) mad as I am and to add insult to injury, a major young celebrity is in residence at the hotel. Along with the celebrity has come HORDES of young teenaged girls who have overrun the parking lot, the hotel lobby, the elevator bays AND the hotel BAR! There has been no apparent effort to restrict the access of these obviously non resident children who have been camped out here for days. Hotel guests have been forced to navigate around, over, beside and under them simply to get service. Perhaps due to the nature of the crowd, the usual calm sophistication and unhurried pace of the hotel has vanished and the edges are beginning to show serious wear. There were so many short comings on this trip and far too many opportunities to regret the bill prior to its arrival. A hotel of this purported caliber should never cause one to feel there is a value for money disparity. Your unique selling proposition should be that you are SOOOOO good, I forget how much it costs. While I still hold a particular fondness for the MO- Miami, I have had to draw several uncomplimentary parallels to the much vaunted Ritz Carlton service standards and the Regis' brand of sedateness(stuffiness depending on the POV)and I, for the first time, find the MO outclassed. More's the pity.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BucketListedTravel
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We just stayed here for two days and wished it was longer. We stay in lots of high end properties year around, but if you are looking for a really classy place, this is it. Staff was impeccable, went way above any thing we have ever experienced. I would recommend you stay here over any properties in Miami by far. They have our business forever...........Special Thanks to Emmitt, Winny, and Manderin!!!!!!

The Mathews

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patricia C
New Jersey
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had to fly into Miami for a quick business meeting and had a layover in Miami and booked this hotel. It far exceeded my expectations. From check in to the valet parkers, everything was top notched.

Although I didn't use the pool due to a busy schedule, it was very inviting and I wished I had an opportunity to use it.

We ate lunch at La Mar which is the restaurant on the property. My colleague and I had the price fixed meal and was to die for.

I have been telling everyone about the wonderful experience I had at the hotel. Kepp up the good work!

Room Tip: Bayside rooms have a fantastic view.