Wonderful,safe location,with First Class Amenities, and employees that are well trained makes for a safe,welcoming environment.Rooms are very well done Most have fantastic views over the bay.Food and beverage well served and prompt, never over bearing.
We love the family of large Iguanas at the beach....! A $20-25 cab ride to South Beach makes it a favorite of ours, we will return!
Also, 5 minutes to Mary Brickell village, with 20 restaurants and dancing if you wish, with a serious Latin American flair.
The GM should be complimented on a job well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Mandarin Oriental, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Florida