From Check-in to check-out the staff at the Hampton Inn Brickell really went the extra mile to make us feel welcome. What ever we needed, directions to a movie theatre, restaurant recommendations for dinner, they were able to provide. This hotel is in a superb location with tons of bars and restaurants in walking distance. If you are in the city and don't have a car you can hop the free Metro to downtown Miami or even take the train to Dadeland Mall. Hampton Inn Brickell is also on the bus and tram routes so getting around is easy. The complimentary breakfast buffet kept us busy tourist nourished for most of the day, it was a wide variety on offer with something for everyone. At the end of the busy day the hotel pool / spa was the perfect place to relax tired muscles. Five star experience totally deserves to be Tripadvisor's#1 Miami Hotel. I will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown Florida