Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown
Ranked #2 of 124 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is a great location next to transit and lots of restaurants. They have a full breakfast that changes out every day with coffee/tea bar. You get a drink coupon to use at the hotel bar. Fun bar with live music next door.
Odd things are you actually check in on the 6th floor, need your hotel key to use the elevator. The hotel room doors are really loud when they shut so if you have a lot of late night neighbors that will wake you up.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank winktrip_13
Eduardo C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear winktrip_13,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our property and for taking time to write such a wonderful review. We really appreciate your time and effort. I am pleased that we have exceeded your expectations, and will do our best to continue doing it in the future.

We look forward to having you stay with us on your future visits to Miami!

Cordially,

Miami, FL 3310

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown

Reviewed 19 August 2014

hotel was a stopover before cruise. fantastic location. easy walk to food and monorail system. hotel has a great pool that is even better at night when it is lit. great for children. wish they had free breakfast but hotel still rates a thumbs up.

Room Tip: choose a room high up...good views.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank davetHarrison
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear davetHarrison,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing such a nice review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope your cruise was also fantastic! Thank you for complementing our pool terrace, as you know, it is a great place to end a busy day.
I would like to apologize for the confusion you expressed in regards to the breakfast. As part of our Hampton standard we serve complimentary breakfast everyday from 6 AM - 10 AM at the 6th floor lobby area by the front desk. Should you decide to come back and visit us again, please take advantage of this amenity which includes, hot items, waffles, cold cuts & cheeses', healthy options and of course hot delicious coffee 24/7.

Once again, thank you for your trusting us with your family vacation and we hope to see you soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Was in Miami for a short business trip and the Hampton Inn in fit my needs perfectly. The hotel is well located in the center of the Brickell section of Miami a short walk to many restaurants and Mary Brickell Village. Check-in was quick and easy and the staff was most pleasant. The rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed and the bedding was very comfortable. The hotel pool is small but the deck is very nicely designed and overlooks the city and there is a bar with very reasonably priced drinks. The best feature of this hotel however is the complimentary breakfast which featured a great variety of options both hot and cold. Great way to start the day. One quirk about the hotel is that reception is actually located on the 6th floor so you must ride the elevator up from the street or parking garage to check-in. Overall a very solid choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tricar
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Tricar,

Thank you for such a detailed review. Your feedback is very valuable to us. I am glad to hear that you found our room to be comfortable and spacious. Thank you for your comments about our breakfast and the pool area. Guest satisfaction is our priority and it seems we were able to exceed your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to your next visit!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

LOVE this hotel! It's like the President is a frequent traveler and knew our every need before we asked. Not only breakfast, but breakfast to go. Not only wi-fi, but FREE wi-fi. Security, great location, reasonable parking fees. Amazingly helpful and cheery staff. We also were very impressed with how eco-friendly the hotel is. Potato plates, rain water, charging stations. LOVED it!!! Will definitely come again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear rashikah,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, we greatly appreciate it. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for pointing out some of the features of our hotel, including our very unique Eco Friendly amenities. You are right, our convenient location and cheery staff is definitely an add on value to the property.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you at the hotel again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Very new,clean hotel. Awesome pool on the 6th floor with lots of seating and cabanas. Nice bar overlooks the pool too. Three restaraunts right below the hotel-recommend batch gastropub. The sandwich place isn't bad either. Concierge was always helpful. We also got a late checkout and they kept our bags while we age lunch after checking out with no issues.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Megan P

Dear Megan P,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay, and we were able to exceed your expectations. I am glad you liked our pool area and got a chance to enjoy the onsite restaurants located on the first floor.
Once again, thanks for your comments in regards to our amenities and we look forward to having you again during your next trip to Miami.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Made a return trip and it's just as good as it was in May. I do think this is one of the better values in the Miami area - new, clean, great price, quiet, easy & secure parking (for a fee), great complimentary breakfast and friendly staff.

Melissa greeted me as a HHonors member and repeat customer. She was very personable and seemed genuinely interested in making my stay a great one.

The complimentary breakfast is one of the best spreads I've seen.

There are numerous restaurants within walking distance. I had more of a chance to explore the area then I did on my last visit and could appreciate some of the things to do in the immediate area.

The only drawback for me is the location. To be ideal, I wish this property was located in Coral Gables or Coconut Grove. Although not far mileage wise, with traffic, it's a long drive to those areas. But, given my many positive experiences here, I will suffer the traffic. The positives outweigh the travel factor for me.

The only negative experience this trip was a bit disconcerting incident. A little before 9 a.m. on the day I was checking out (everything was still in my room and I hadn't given any indication that I had checked out), I made a very quick trip to my vehicle in the garage. I was probably gone no more than 6-7 minutes. I came back to find my room door ajar and a woman with a clipboard standing in the middle of my room. I assume she must be a housekeeping supervisor. I walked in and said excuse me, this is my room. To her credit, she asked me to prove it by using the card key. But, she never apologized or explained what she was doing in my room. While she may have been checking on rooms requiring cleaning, I think 8:50 a.m. is a bit early for that and resented that my privacy had been invaded a bit.

Despite that unsettling experience, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. I make 3-4 trips to the Miami area each year and this hotel is my top choice.

Room Tip: High floor, view of pool. The suites offer a lot of additional space. Unfortunately, many of them...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear traveltwins95,

Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review. As a loyal Hilton Honors member, we highly value all your comments and compliments. I am glad you made the decision to return and like the first time, we were able to make you feel at home.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to continuously WOW your expectations each and every time. We look forward to having you here again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for three days for work and our anniversary. Rooftop pool, bar & hot tub were gorgeous, beautiful room, clean, great service, and great location. Just walks away from some amazing restaurants,shopping & public transportation! The staff were wonderful. Definitely staying here again!!

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear mrsmurray1207,

I would like to begin by congratulating you on your anniversary and at the same time thank you for allowing us to help in making this particular trip so very special. I can imagine that as business travelers, you can be very busy sometimes; however, I'm delighted that you were able to enjoy all the unique amenities and services that our hotel has to offer.

We look forward to having you stay with us in your next visit to the city!

Warm regards,