Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami
US$254
US$236
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$149
Hilton.com
US$154
US$133
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$172
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$284
US$255
Hotels.com
1,510 results
All reviewscoconut grovepanorama restaurantfrank ruizeighth floordeluxe roombay viewbiscayne bayfull kitchenvalet parkingkey biscaynecoral gablessouth beachrestaurants and shopsbusiness meetingrooftop poolvalet serviceper day
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My High School Reunion was held at the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel. The view from the hospitality room was spectacular, The beds were comfortable. The food on the 8th floor dining room was good. The hotel was close to everything in walking distance. I will be back...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
MargaretRose_CG, Manager at Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

NardisK
We are very pleased that you and your classmates selected our hotel for your reunion and had a great time. Thank you for sharing your comments. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

The rooms needs renovation, but they are clean and have all the basics (fridge, good bathroom etc)

Views from swimming pool are fantastic

Not great of you are on holidays as it does not have a beach nearby.

Also, if you are on a tourist trip and plan to go to Miami Beach/Downtown/Little Havana etc taxis are required and they are about $30 each way (takes about 20min).

Friendly staff, although the restaurant is a bit overpriced ($8 bottle of water, $16 omelette for breakfast. On the plus side, portions are massive, I could never finish my plate, which was a shame/waste. Ex: the French toast breakfast had 6 toasts on it! Good if you like big portions, but too much for me :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
MargaretRose_CG, Manager at Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Lopezpinero
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you found our rooms clean with all of the necessities and great views to enjoy. Although we do not offer the white sand beaches, it is a short taxi ride to Key Biscayne or Miami Beach. We hope you will visit us again if your travels bring you back to Coconut Grove.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Very well located, with superb bay views and excellent facilities. The room was perfect for a family of 4, with one bedroom with a private full WC and a living room for the kids with WC. It also had a fully equipped kitchen, a great choice for people who want to save some money with some home meals. Employees were nice, although the service at the restaurant could have been better

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

luisrnunes
Thank you for your recent stay and for posting your comments about our hotel. We are glad to hear that your family had a great experience with our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I had reserved a block of rooms for my wedding and from the beginning it was a nightmare. It took a couple of weeks to even hear back from any of the sales reps and when we finally did, he was completely incompetent. We had tried getting in contact with him a few weeks later only to find out he had been fired & no one had bothered to contact us about our contract. The new rep we dealt with was extremely rude & demeaning. Once we finally got our contract in order, there was an error with the link for our block of rooms so all of our guests were having difficulty booking their rooms. We eventually called their corporate office because the new sales rep was so rude and talked down to me when I told her there was something wrong with the link to book with our block of rooms. The person from corporate was completely useless. She just brushed off my complaints and referred me back to the same person I had called about. Now, with two months before our wedding, my fiance got an email from the Sonesta saying they would be under construction & that the pool would be closed during our wedding. Most of our guests are from out of state & the beautiful pool was a selling point for us. I just don't understand why we weren't informed about the construction dates sooner because the construction seems like a massive overhaul & something that would have been planned months in advance. That was the last straw. We decided to terminate our contract with them and book with the Mutiny instead. The hotel is beautiful, but the customer service just isn't worth it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathleen K

Kathleen K
Please accept my apologies on behalf of the hotel for your less than perfect experience with our hotel. While we strive for excellence in service, we sometimes fall short of even our own expectations. While we are disappointed that you have moved your guest rooms to another location, we wish you a wonderful wedding.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed here for a week for my company seminar in April. I got a corner room with a very nice view. Personnel from banquet services Frank Ruiz and Omar were excellent. Food was good. I would stay here again even if I come back for leisure.

Room Tip: Corner suite that I had was excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
MargaretRose_CG, Manager at Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Traveler_pr_usa
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay and seminar at our hotel. We are pleased that our team did such a great job handling your meeting. We look forward to your return.