“Huge Mall”

and up
Round-trip Shuttle from Miami to Dolphin Shopping Mall
Ranked #8 of 339 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Mall is Miami-Dade County's largest retail value shopping center blending the hottest concepts in theme entertainment and dining with an unparalleled offering of more than 240 value-oriented stores. Diverse dining & entertainment options include a food court, various entertainment venues such as Cinebistro, Cool de Sac, Dave & Busters, and Strike Miami, and several restaurants including Texas de Brazil Churrascaria, The Cheesecake Factory, Brio Tuscan Grille, P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Kona Grill & much more.
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Huge Mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This mall is awesome and big. So big that I got tired of shopping. I think I ventured into every store. I ate at Cafe Cubana and the foot was Delicous. I had the pull beef with yellow rice and corn on the side.

Visited July 2014

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

This mall never disappoints as it has the very popular stores all under one roof. Please take at least one day to visit Dolphin Mall.

Visited June 2014
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Would love to go back and have more time to go into every shop. Went with my son and he wasn't that much of a shopper.

Visited January 2014
Montreal, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not an outlet...its just a mall to visit during a storm”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Free wifi, lots of stores and an alright food court, something for everyone. My teens loved it especially the 17 yrs old. Its a mall, not a premier outlet but because of the 4th of july we got some really nice deals like a coach purse from 400$ to 95$ something we don't see in Montreal. Overall a nice afternoon activity.

Visited July 2014
Regina, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Nice mall.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife always takes me along to carry her bags when we go shopping while on vacation. The Dolphin Mall was one of our destinations what we were at a stop over in Miami before we went on a cruise. There were plenty of stores as well as a few restaurants to choose from.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Geoff M

Been to Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!