“Blown away!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: NE 72
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Tonight was my second visit to La Cigale. I love the traditional food, cozy atmosphere and attentive service. My dinner tonight consisted of lobster bisque to start and steak frites as my main, topped off by a lemon tart and coffee. A lovely glass of pinot noir blended it all brilliantly. My friend had the escargot and shrimp provencale, with a glass of sauvignon blanc. She's tough and SHE loved it!

I think I've found my new favorite.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Great food and atmosphere, the owners themselves wait on you - cutest French couple - who greet you with a double kiss by name. The garlic spinach is suberb, loved the swai (delicate white fish) and the chocolate mousse. Yes, in a strip mall, but the restaraunt itself has great ambiance.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Good restaurant and good quality / price. Enjoyed staying there, the owner explained us the menu and gave us time to tell us more about his region and his French cuisine. Pretty nice place.

Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

Food reasonably priced and of high quality. Owner is great. Can be missed on the street. Happy Hour every day.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

Visited on Valentine's Day and the place was packed! Service took a little longer than expected, but you really can't hurry meals like this on the busiest restaurant day of the year. The locale isn't perfect, located on a strip mall on Biscayne Blvd, but at least there is plenty of parking. The best news is that the food is really wonderful. For starters, we stuck with the onion and leek soup. Both were perfect. The leek soup was velvety smooth and very subtle. We then had the beef provencal, which was like "butter" and the strip steak with fries and a salad. Both of these items I would order many times over. We can't wait to go back and order the other items on the menu. This is a very welcome addition to our neighborhood.