“Excellent spot!”

Ranked #7 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent spot!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Came here for yoga session during my business trip to Miami. The receptionists were very friendly and helpful as well as the yoga instructor. The flow yoga class I took was wonderful too. Will try to stay at Epic hotel and come here again on next visit to Miami. Usually I am lazy in writing reviews but this place is just great!

Milton, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“couples massage”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This was located right next to the Lowes Hotel, in fact its part of the hotel just in a different building. A bit of a maze when you walk in but the spa and treats inside make it a great package. One thing I would change in the quiet room (waiting are before you get you massage or treatment) is, it has way too much furniture in it. The room is too stuffy with the chairs in the center, less is more to get the space to feel fully relaxing. In the quiet area there are lots of different teas, juices, flavored water, apples and raw almonds, yummy. Then locker room has fabulous products including rasors and mouth wash, brillant, fresh breath before your treatment is so nice! Steam room and hot tub also in the locker room, and may I add after you use the gym you can also use come and get refreshed.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Robynquinn
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“just "ok"”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We came here for a girls' day pampering session based on my previous experience with the spas in Manhattan. It was over all just "ok" and when comparing it to their sister spas in NYC it was relatively poor. Firstly, they had overbooked so one of us was not able to get a massage - they said "sorry" and that was it. The massage itself wouldn't have been bad if my masseuse actually spent time massaging and not running to her iphone to change music (probably about 15 minutes went to that).

The review got three stars instead of two because the actual massage was nice and there was a steam room/relaxing area which was nice. However, customer service was relatively poor - they didn't seem they wanted the business and didn't care that they didn't deliver what was promised. I provided them with customer feedback and did not hear from them.

Visited June 2013
Freeport, Maine
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“good pedi, but underwhelming experience overall”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I had a good pedicure with Daniella - she's very nice and I enjoyed talking with her.

But the overall experience wasn't great. The front desk ladies weren't very welcoming and handed me a long form to fill out - tho I explained I was just getting a pedi - not Botox or visiting gym.

It was overpriced - $70-ish with (mandatory) tip.

The chairs were uncomfortable and didn't recline - you're at full 90 degree posture for the full pedi.

Would not return.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank MaineIzzy
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great customer service skills will bring me back!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was staying at the JW Marriott across the street and was leaving for a cruise the next day. I had several broken nails from traveling and called to see if they could fit me in. The times didn’t seem to work for my schedule so Julianna actually got on the internet to see if any other local places were open. None were so I made the appointment with Exhale. I was so pleased with the service and the nail tech. This is a VERY upscale salon with reasonable prices. I was only sorry I hadn’t booked a massage as well. Thank you Julianna for superb customer service.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank kinetics65

Been to Exhale Spa? Share your experiences!