“I was expecting more”

Cafe Versailles
Ranked #115 of 4,270 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Reviewed 3 December 2013

based upon reviews I was expecting a really good Cuban. It was good. kinda disappointed that it comes pre-made and they just press it. I don't care for Mustard, even on my Cuban. I will say the staff there was great. Fun energetic and very nice.And the price for a Cuban and pretty much everything was very good for airport. Probably why there was a line the whole time I was there waiting eating and then waiting for flight. I would have a gain just wish i could get it with out mustard. Only reason I don't have it as very good.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Versailles

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were advised by our hotel concierge that there was little to see or do in Little Havana but the one recommendation they did give was for the Café Versailles. What a treat. While the waiters English is somewhat spotty, the food is not. We had a delightful and very flavorful meal. The binary question "is this one of the best meals you've ever had in a restaurant" does not do this place justice. No the food is not fancy, nor is it artfully served. But boy oh boy is it good. While we are not latino and can not speak for the authenticity of the experience, the observation was that the majority of the patrons were, and did seem to be enjoying it immensely also. In addition to outsized flavor, the portions are immense. We could not have desert. So, we then went next door to their bakery and café, and purchased pastries to bring back to our hotel. They didn't last long.
This is one of those "You will not be disappointed" places and is worth the relatively short drive down town and the airport.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Had a quick layover and decided to grab a quick bite to eat. I was determined to find something not on the greasy side. Managed to find Café Versailles near my gate. Picked up a hot Cuban sandwich; which was delicious. Too bad my flight started boarding because I would have went back for another. Total cost of the sandwich with a bottle of water was $11, it beats boxed airline food hands down, although $2.89 for a bottle of water is a bit excessive, but then again it is the airport. Will definitely stop by the next time I am at MIA.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

While experiencing a four hour layover in Miami, I had to get something to eat.Spending over 50 dollars on a chicken sandwich on my outbound layover , I really didn't feel like getting ripped off.I was happy to come across Versailles . I got a great cup of coffee, and a fantastic Cuban guava and cheese pastry for about 3 dollars. The other menu items were reasonably priced as well. It was the first time in a long time, that I didn't feel ripped off at the airport. Great little place.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We loved our Cuban sandwiches here. The ladies were so fun and friendly. Will definitely stop here again if in Miami.

1  Thank Dallas S

Been to Cafe Versailles? Share your experiences!